Reviews for A Song of Guns, Germs and Steel
Anthony Appleyard chapter 19 . 9/11/2021
If the electric ray fish (also called the crampfish) (see Wikipedia page 'Electric ray') occurs in the Summer Sea, like it occurs in warm seas on earth, then likely some Westerosi or Essosi fishermen would have already had electric shocks from handling electric ray fish, long before the Ring opened.
Anthony Appleyard chapter 67 . 9/11/2021
(1) The statement about Muslims was probably intended to mean: "If a Muslim went through the Ring to Westeros, which direction would he then treat as the Qibla ( the direction to Mecca)?

(2) A chapter of the story said that by then a good driveable road had been made on the Westeros side from the Ring through a quantity of hilly rocky scrub to the King's Landing to Rosby road. It would be interesting to know what Westerosi thought of large noisy powerful construction equipment, some with a grab or a scoop like a dragon's mouth, and a big wide-diameter hot hard-blasting diesel exhaust pipe? I am old enough to well remember the old full diesel exhaust smell before low-sulphur diesel fuel and catalytic converters came.
KyliaQuilor chapter 20 . 9/8/2021
The Goldcloaks utter lack of loyalty bites Slynt in every AU, doesn't it? :rofl:
KyliaQuilor chapter 18 . 9/8/2021
Oh good god, Cersei. Rude awakening time.
Anthony Appleyard chapter 1 . 9/7/2021
Good story and storyline.
fyrefly1998 chapter 57 . 9/6/2021
I think the way Trump just talked over the Prime Minister throughout that conversation is inaccurate to how he would have acted in real life, but he sounded exactly like he does when giving a campaign speech and it was hilarious so I think it's fine, personally.
RegaliaOfRock chapter 66 . 8/30/2021
You write utter horseshit .

Disappointed I spent so much time .

So the pilot didnt even attempt to crash the plane instead of crying like a baby.
thepkrmgc chapter 55 . 8/24/2021
huh, that fight was closer than I thought it would be, I figured robert wouldnt stand a chance.
thepkrmgc chapter 53 . 8/24/2021
props to jaime here, hopefully he's still got a knack for slaying monsters.
thepkrmgc chapter 52 . 8/24/2021
here's hoping robert gets himself killed in the battle for the city...
thepkrmgc chapter 51 . 8/24/2021
nice job making both sides at sympathetic, though I wonder what the far less relatable ironborn have been up to?
thepkrmgc chapter 49 . 8/24/2021
hopefully tyrion does decide to take the prospect of asylum, though methinks he's too ambitious to stay there for long.
thepkrmgc chapter 46 . 8/24/2021
I wonder what the earthlings will think of wildfire, and what they could learn about it if they got their hands on a sample?
thepkrmgc chapter 44 . 8/24/2021
stannis manages to state things quite elegantly here, that said, fitfields response also conveys its point rather well
thepkrmgc chapter 38 . 8/24/2021
hopefully there's a drone above the fist of the first men, both for fire support and hard proof of the supernatural
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »