Reviews for A Song of Guns, Germs and Steel
bloomsburry-dhazel chapter 68 . 7/29/2023
Thanks for writing this story. It is utterly brilliant
Stormzy chapter 53 . 7/24/2023
Ahhh I se where this is going. I swear if Robert dies on some bullshit to a non-redeemed Jaime Lannister of all people...
Stormzy chapter 52 . 7/24/2023
Something is telling me that Robert is being set up to fail but I hope not. Kind of justified in his anger and actions to be fair. Don't agree with the deaths of the innocent children but what to do in the middle ages.
Stormzy chapter 30 . 7/24/2023
They would only "aid" in the coming darkness... Bruh one atomic bomb alone and the white walkers would be a thing of the past.
Stormzy chapter 29 . 7/24/2023
Cmonnn put these fools in their place.
Stormzy chapter 28 . 7/24/2023
This is the first big glaring error. You're telling me the "flying men" decided to leave the ingredients and method to making gunpowder and weaponry?
Stormzy chapter 15 . 7/24/2023
Man this is so well written with over the top trades to ruin it so far. Just wondering how this will go when it comes to war unless you've written it so the modern worlds intervention prevents that. (If not I'd obviously love to see them taking the side of the Starks of course).
Stormzy chapter 5 . 7/24/2023
Not a bad work so far but definitely taking quite a few of the review warnings in. When writing a work like this you've kinda gotta be pretty diligent when it comes to "trade." I hardly think anyone on earth would trade any sort of military hardware or advanced machinery.
Oel chapter 26 . 7/15/2023
CAN NED STARK NOT EVEN LIVE THROUGH THE FANFIC? LET THIS MAN BE HAPPY
Vwchick chapter 68 . 7/12/2023
Just found this fic and just finished it! It’s amazing! I’ve never read this concept before, I’ve read ones where modern people end up in Westeros but never the whole world! I’m so excited that there is a book 2! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this incredible book with all of us! It really is so good! Definitely going on my Favs list! Thank you again!
itioministralis chapter 17 . 7/10/2023
This story is ridiculous. The FIRST thing that the prime minister of Australia wants to do is to sell planes... To Westerosi. Is he insane? Selling any kind of technology, especially weapons or anything that could be used as such to a medieval society... They constantly mention how they will "build up" Kings Landing? Renly just gallivants around Australia, saying that he's gonna buy a plane? What was the author smoking? You know there's such a thing as the UN, regulations and protocols, right? There's a literal protocol about first contact scenario, which includes not letting what might as well be aliens here walk around and spread who knows what long forgotten diseases (hello Black Plague aka Great Pestilence that killed half of Europe) and contaminate alien soil (hello 99% death rate of Native Americans who had no immunity against European diseases) AND definetly not uplifting a medieval society with fricking weapons or vehicles which will also count as taking sides in a war on an alien fricking planet. Ok, I just had to let that out. Most ridiculous shit I've ever read.
Spacemonkey777 chapter 52 . 6/4/2023
NOW THATS THE ROBERT WHO WON THE THRONE!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2023
Lots of missing punctuation.
Guest chapter 46 . 5/8/2023
Okay, the "Cersei Lannister victim of oppressive patriarchy, says academic" headline made me chuckle. It's EXACTLY the sort of headline some sociologist with more degrees than Albert Einstein and less common sense than Daffy Duck would come out with. We all know that if Cersei had all the advantages of living in the modern world, she'd still be a bitch. I can totally see her yelling at some harried store employee demanding to see the manager!
Anon chapter 19 . 5/3/2023
Congrats, this might be the thickest, most dense characterization I've ever seen for Ned, dude is a child. Few other minor nitpicks but overall I think Ned needs repercussions for being a manchild.
1,358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »