Reviews for A Song of Guns, Germs and Steel
silkr0ad chapter 52 . 3/30/2023
Reading Rosamund's death was really fucking hard. Fuck Joffrey, and fuck Lancel, but what sin did she ever commit? At least I'm glad Cercei's other children got away. If only it hadn't happened at Rosamund's expense.
silkr0ad chapter 28 . 3/30/2023
Well, that's fantastic. An encyclopedia won't be enough to catch up to a modern army in a matter of months, but it could be enough to speed past the other Westerosi armies. I just hope the Aussie politicians remember they gifted the books in the first place.
silkr0ad chapter 26 . 3/30/2023
It wouldn't be ASOIAF without everything going tits up. Fucking Peter Baelish.
silkr0ad chapter 24 . 3/30/2023
I love, love, love how thoughtful you are. This is everything Gate should've been. And the part where they logically work out that it's likely the portal is staying? Brilliant! I never would've thought of that. There's truly nothing better than a book written by a clever and learned author.
silkr0ad chapter 11 . 3/29/2023
"Then what's to stop every powerful country from invading its weaker neighbors? What's to stop Russia marching into Ukraine? China conquering Taiwan? We invade this world, we could shatter the fragile peace on ours that has prevailed these last seventy years, since the world wars."

Well, that aged well.
Guest chapter 68 . 2/15/2023
First you seem to have a innocent look at the west why call Saudi Arabia barbaric when the west is literally worse in terms of everything you can count crime is higher than in Saudi Arabia by a large margin and add to that you never hear about serial killers like ted bundy Joffrey damfer etc add to that the west dose thing like Tywin Lannister all the time and still do so stop with your higher moral standards nonsense because you are not higher in moral values
Soviet man chapter 68 . 1/24/2023
1/10 epic fail making no sense from this story. Are world would not be happy for lords in game of thrones. and now you making a 2nd story of this please let this one be a good one I have just lost my mind on this one during chapter 7 to all the way to chapter 42.
Soviet man chapter 7 . 1/24/2023
Rant: no medieval kingdoms in game of thrones can't uses planes or tanks and Guns a world power like the USA would not do that it would be dumb. Not even China or Russia would do that it would be like cavemen using a nuke.
Zooms chapter 19 . 1/24/2023
The Taliban analogy aged poorly.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/6/2023
"What's to stop Russia marching into Ukraine"
WTF WHAT A PREDICTION... Last updated March 2021... ur insane
Poplar4073 chapter 68 . 1/8/2023
I mean, story is ok. Unfortunately it seems to follow common theme with some ff of following canon no matter what changes happen. I mean sure, this isn't exactly the canon, but it follows the same beats. Problem is that situation from start was just SO different that there's just zero chance things would ahve developed like this.
Poplar4073 chapter 66 . 1/8/2023
Dude, planes would have radio? Why didn't he radio help?
Poplar4073 chapter 65 . 1/8/2023
Man. I just think that not supporting legitimate ruler in case of Earth's people is just stupid. They want swift end, and no candidate is perfect, so why not just actually support the legitimate heir and be done with it?
Poplar4073 chapter 62 . 1/8/2023
Idk, despite Robert being "barbarian". Doing deals with dictators and other cruel people has never been problem with any country. Healing Robert would go long way to stabilize westeros with little effort.
Poplar4073 chapter 58 . 1/8/2023
Again, I grow kinda frustrated. Basically almost all of Westeros is united against Lannisters unlike in Canon. And in canon Lannisters were really close to defeat even with absolute chaos. Yet this thing just drags on. It just feels like author is writing both canon divergence and compliance at same time.
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »