Reviews for Hogwarts new Genius
ZERO chapter 11 . 6/30
this story is incredible, like the toushirou doesn't lose his personality or the story follows the schedule that the good guys are right or the bad guys are wrong, show a different perspective what I thought was really cool so keep up the great work
Cristha chapter 10 . 6/28
Me encanta tu historia, me entretiene y emociona.
Aunque Byakuya es un poco occ
Pero en resumen, me gusta tu historia ;)
Quisiera saber cada cuanto actualizas.
Sakra95 chapter 1 . 6/8
Before the shinigami leave Hogwarts how about a pure kido battle between Byakuya and Hitsugaya. It would demonstrate their magic to the Hogwarts staff and students. Toshiro was admitted to Hogwarts under the story that he already passed the Japanese magic classes so it would be suspicious to the Hogwarts students and staff if he never shows his magic.
setokayba2n chapter 10 . 6/7
Good fic, I liked it, I wonder what Hitsugaya is going to think of Hagrid, and about Runes
Sakra95 chapter 10 . 6/2
Good chapter. Liked the interaction between them and I don't think the shinigami will worry much about Toshiro since they know what he is capable off. He is a captain after all and he earned the position with his powers. I hope the Shinigami leave the next chapter because having them around in the school doesn't seem right. It would be awesome if Hitsugaya can show some of his kido to the students by presenting it as Japanese magic. Since he is regarded as a genius I am surprised no one asked him to demonstrate his magic.
MerariVega chapter 9 . 6/1
Thanks for updating.
Hope Hitsugaya and Hyourinmaru can get revenge on Quirrell / Voldemort soon. And they demonstrate the difference in the power of a captain and a fragmented soul.

Voldemort won't know who hit him, more with a furious Hyourinmaru. I love how the little wizards and our Captain interact. 3
tmzmaster641 chapter 1 . 6/1
I don’t Aizen and Voldemort should team up it’s over done in most crossover I seen
Sakra95 chapter 9 . 5/26
Good chapter. I really hope Toshiro beats up Quirrelmort and show the difference in power between them. His pain tolerance is very high since he has gotten nearly bifurcated in the series and continued fighting so I don't think even something like the cruciatus can do anything to him. The other shinigami coming to visit him is a little strange though since parents or guardians don't normally go to Hogwarts during the school year and only commute with letters.
Sakra95 chapter 8 . 5/23
I hope Hitsugaya has no trouble with Quirrelmort when they finally clash. With his Kido he can make short work of him. He is a captain class shinigami and he has the power to back it up so he shouldn't have any trouble with dark wizards. Though I would love to see Aizen defeating Voldemort and turning him and his death eaters into his followers.
MerariVega chapter 8 . 5/20
Thanks for updating ️.
Congratulations for returning to class and do not worry we will understand with the delays of the updates, it is your studies first.

It seems that our Captain will have to be under alert. Why did Voldemort detect Hitsugaya? Or was it just a guess? I thought Toshiro had already delivered the stone to the Soul Society?
Interesting to see how will Hitsugaya deal with the house fights...because, funnily enough, both him and Draco are right in their discussion: Snape is the only biased professor in the teaching staff. However, Dumbledore is biased towards Gryffindor and against Slytherin.
MerariVega chapter 6 . 5/6
Thanks for updating ️
I always love how you write Hyorinmaru and Hitsugaya's interactions, they are one of my favorite part of the story. ()

I find it curious that they needed an external child from their environment to do something with the rivalry between the says a lot about school. ಠ_ಠ

Finally someone besides the teachers talked about Snape's misbehavior as a teacher, I can understand the character's past and its importance in the plot, but that does not justify the psychological and verbal bullying that he subjected to his students. Certainly, on other occasions, the other teachers favored their students, but regarding their education they were neutral with everyone.

I hope the other students accept the flight classes with Toshiro, because in the end they will be the ones affected if they do not take advantage of the opportunity and not our Captain. (。ŏ﹏ŏ). At least now Toshiro can fly without raising suspicion but nothing will compare to his beautiful ice wings. I always really liked its design ️.

I love that Toshiro doesn't care about the opinions of others regarding helping Hermione with the broom, he was very kind and tender at the same time. Also how he prevented Neville from getting hurt like in the canon. :)

In the end they will not be so impartial if two of the four houses have first grade players. Therefore, it only lacks that the remaining two houses have their two players. (。•̀ᴗ-) Although our Captain did not even know what Quidditch was ...If someone asks Toshiro he can make an excuse that he only concentrated on studying or that it is pronounced differently.

Hermione joins the group of children with insecurities;). I hope Ron and the other students change their mindsets. Love Neville defending his friend, that boy can be as Leon as everyone else when he sets his mind to it. How they say: fear the quiet or shy, those are the worst

Will someone someday teach Ron manners? Will Toshiro investigate the Forbidden Forest which is apparently not so forbidden? Can he feel the fragments of Tom's soul? In the end the Horcruxes are part of the soul. A shattered soul is still a soul at the end of the day. \_(ツ)_/
Will Hitsugaya join a club? Is there a club at Hogwarts other than the choir? What did Miss Pince think of the boy who comes to the library frequently?
MerariVega chapter 5 . 4/29
Thanks for updating 3
I liked the chapter a lot, it is a pity Toshiro's that effort to go unnoticed and in the end, it's the opposite. XD Toshiro still does not learn that Murphy's Law is not played, it seems that the next class of Potions will go wrong.

Our Captain is already seeing the many flaws in the school system and the ineffectiveness of the Principal. It seems that our child is a magnet for the insecure children. (゚ο゚人)

Will Norberto appear later in the story? Will the scene play out differently, as Hitsugaya may have more knowledge of a dragon's needs? Literally coexists with a dragon. O_o
Vote: No. I think Aizen is more likely to kill all wizards just for their high reiatsu
sartiel chapter 4 . 4/22
Thanks for your work, I like it very much so far. Vote: No.