Reviews for In Between the Episodes
Ebony-Dove chapter 32 . 1/26
Excellent story. You did a good job keeping both sesshomaru and rin in Character.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Love the story don't stop writing!
Haruka2016 chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
This is by far the Sess x Rin fic that I love the most. Much as I love a future for this couple, I still prefer fics that keep the relationship development really slow and make sense like yours. It's just like written straight from RT sensei.

Thank you so much for the great fic.
unknown chibi chapter 32 . 1/28/2014
well wait a second, what about the inuyasha movies? I think the first, third and fourth movies could have seshoumaru and rin moments. the first one is where seshomaru protects rin from the moths, third one is about his father and rin is kidnapped again, this would be a good intro to seshomarus family for rin, and in the fourth one, seshomaru gets hurt by that fire demon he-she ? person, rin would be all sad and worried about him because he got hurt. anyway, I really enjoyed this and am sad that its almost over. :( it should just be never ending. :)
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Think up a name chapter 32 . 4/10/2013
Wow. Just wow. You captured the movements of the characters so well as if you were the original author of Inuyasha!
La Nuit Noire chapter 32 . 2/25/2013
This story's really great! It's nice to read about how they developed the relationship they have. Nice job!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/4/2012
i hope u write more of this i'll be like looking for it when on the laptop. Omg i love it! It waz Epic!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
ur work is awsome i mean i love it keep writing
xSilentSakurax chapter 32 . 4/18/2012
such a cute story :)
heather XD chapter 32 . 8/6/2011
I like reading their point of views. I seriously believe that the anime should have continued to see what else happens to Rin and Sesshomaru, father/daughter or romantic relationship I really wanted to see it.
dreams.of.destiny chapter 32 . 7/3/2010
Every time I reread this - for what, the fifth or sixth time? - I find myself utterly loving the kindness that you artfully bring out (naturally!) from their relationship. I think I'm just absolutely amazed and enamored with your writing style, your characterizations, and the slow, slice-of-life way you manage to slide in and out of the plot.

Perfect; beautiful - what more is there to say? I know it's not officially complete, but it just... it seems lovely (and full) as it is. Thank you so much for taking the time (so many many years ago) to write and share this!

Lux, Dreamz
Nstone53 chapter 32 . 4/11/2010
To me, it doesn't even matter that your not going to finish. You've captured the characters perfectly! One of my fav's. Thanks for writing it!
corriandar chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I actually haven't read this story for a LONG time, but i will now. But I really want to see it updated :D Pretty please, for all your loyal fans!

Onba chapter 32 . 10/30/2009
I will eagarly await your return!