Reviews for In Between the Episodes
krisaku chapter 32 . 2/13
This is awesome even though there's no romance in it. I can imagine how they interact and know each other by how you wrote them ! Thank you for writing something like this!
krisaku chapter 25 . 2/12
Wowww Patience of Sesshoumaru for Rin is high XD
krisaku chapter 19 . 2/12
Hahaha Rin is like a fresh air to Sesshomaru and an annoying brat to Jaken .I so love this group .I'm really happy that your writing is not out of character. Cheers
krisaku chapter 17 . 2/12
Omg every chapter are satisfying to read.
krisaku chapter 9 . 2/12
That is sooo cute ! He's starting to be an adorable daddy-ish to Rin hahaha
kagomeLove2 chapter 32 . 9/10/2016
Nice story.
Fluffyshipper chapter 29 . 3/26/2016
Great writing! I love how you show the development between Sesshounaru and Rin. Keep it up!
Ebony-Dove chapter 32 . 1/26/2015
Excellent story. You did a good job keeping both sesshomaru and rin in Character.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Love the story don't stop writing!
Haruka2016 chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
This is by far the Sess x Rin fic that I love the most. Much as I love a future for this couple, I still prefer fics that keep the relationship development really slow and make sense like yours. It's just like written straight from RT sensei.

Thank you so much for the great fic.
unknown chibi chapter 32 . 1/28/2014
well wait a second, what about the inuyasha movies? I think the first, third and fourth movies could have seshoumaru and rin moments. the first one is where seshomaru protects rin from the moths, third one is about his father and rin is kidnapped again, this would be a good intro to seshomarus family for rin, and in the fourth one, seshomaru gets hurt by that fire demon he-she ? person, rin would be all sad and worried about him because he got hurt. anyway, I really enjoyed this and am sad that its almost over. :( it should just be never ending. :)
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Think up a name chapter 32 . 4/10/2013
Wow. Just wow. You captured the movements of the characters so well as if you were the original author of Inuyasha!
La Nuit Noire chapter 32 . 2/25/2013
This story's really great! It's nice to read about how they developed the relationship they have. Nice job!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/4/2012
i hope u write more of this i'll be like looking for it when on the laptop. Omg i love it! It waz Epic!