Reviews for The Day After The Hunt
Nice
Archer2079 chapter 7 . 8/21/2023
Заебись, чëтко. 12/10.
Sm0keyPanda chapter 7 . 7/28/2023
It saddens me greatly that this is abandoned. Also, you should probably have (abandoned) in the description so people don't come here thinking it's a complete fic like I did.
Eddyg125 chapter 7 . 7/18/2023
I hope this story gets more chapters in the future
NotKaladin chapter 7 . 7/11/2023
I require more sustenance pls
Luid chapter 7 . 6/15/2023
Man, do i really want to read this story to completion
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2023
god what a chore of a shitty explanation.
Jaydog123 chapter 7 . 4/14/2023
Amazing story hope you update this one day!
Lobisomen616 chapter 7 . 1/31/2023
I am immensely disheartened to see that this story, as well as the breadth of your other work, has been abandoned for so long. This is a FANTASTIC rendition of RWBY's story all its own, and Jaune's sojourn through Yharnam, however briefly summarized it may be, stands as a quintessential example of the Bloodborne experience in my mind; a unique blend of blood, violence, suffering, horror and madness that's somehow welcoming to the deranged mindset of someone who'd actually enjoy the quasi-immortal existence so prevalent in FromSoft's games. And the best part? You didn't have to go nearly as far as you did. You could have left it all at just Jaune waking up, covered in blood, obviously a changed man, and could have spent the rest of the story barely touching those elements, giving the audience just the faintest, most tantalizing taste and glimpses into that fevered dream Jaune went through. Instead you've handed the most front-loaded fattening meal possible, and somehow made us want to channel it into constructive body-building exercise by keeping the story entertaining and captivating long past the point where a lesser author would have completely and utterly dropped the ball like a fat man abandoning his New Year's Resolution to get in shape. A treasure of the craft solely based on that.

I SINCERELY hope you return to this story someday. This was a labor of love laced with a delightful layer of good-natured spite, and I think I speak for most of us when I say it has been an absolute delight and that we DESPERATELY want more.

Keep up the good work Abe. However long it takes.
Abyss Watchers' Favorite Cook chapter 7 . 12/23/2022
No one indeed came.
Jai.Raiya chapter 1 . 11/18/2022
still waiting for an update.
my childhood being rwby and my favourite game being Bloodborne combined into one work of art is like a godsend. please do continue this story. one of the best Bloodborne fics I've ever read
Rogue-eL chapter 7 . 11/11/2022
What an interesting story. At first I wasn’t to keen on reading it but after seeing that one comment mentioning that this was quite possibly one of the best bloodborn fic’s they had read I had to read it and I must say I was not disappointed. In fact I most say it exceeded my expectations. Wonderfully put together and written. If you ever decide to come back to it I’ll be waiting. As well as inspecting your other works with hope and bated breath.
Overlard chapter 7 . 10/8/2022
You've accidentally marked the story as complete, this makes the ending of the last chapter really annoying.
Aside from the aforementioned status of the story I have nothing but good things to say. It's an interesting premise with lots of potential, and I would have loved to see what you could have done with this.
steel.metal14 chapter 7 . 7/23/2022
absolutely incredible.
not only is it one of the best RWBY fics I've read,
it's THE best Bloodborn fic I've read.
I eagerly await more.
fahri.uchiha chapter 7 . 6/13/2022
Sad to hear from other comments that you are going away from writing and leaving this fic,
Of course I will keep hoping that one day you will change your mind and continue this.

This work is certainly valuable and extraordinary, but not as valuable as you continue the mantle of writing, Finally, even though it's like this, thank you for the interesting chapter and story!