Reviews for The Day After The Hunt
edoabb chapter 2 . 1/10
This is a bit bullshit, if you're taking a darker take to the whole RWBY thing, why is he the only one injured, don't suddenly make him a pincushion because he can take the damage.

Give the people who harmed him real consequences, if it was anybody else they would have killed a person, don't make this one of those story where the MC forgives any person with boobs.

As for Jaune reaction, that's great, obviously he has a low value of his life due to his many deaths and he's obviously less than sane.
Ogay the SIMPson chapter 7 . 12/9/2021
Damn this was a well-written story that I am incredibly disappointed to see cut so short, however, I understand how hard it is to get the brain wrinkles happy to write. I'll leave you here for now and hopefully read a story of yours once again.

-Ogay the SIMPson
SoulOfCinders chapter 7 . 12/5/2021
Welp...this is certainly very polished, one of the rare finds that is worthy to be read in my main fanfic account. Shame that you stopped
Crusada de Lata chapter 7 . 11/30/2021
Man, I still feel bad that the author got pushed off this site. I have no idea which retard wronged him, but there will be retribution for ripping a good author from this site
j.manarang822 chapter 4 . 11/29/2021
NSRA: National Sex Relief Authority

Im sorry

Not really XD
Godzilla306 chapter 7 . 10/14/2021
I'm sad to hear that you are not going to continue this story and i hope that you can rekindle your
love for righting I deeply enjoyed this story and would love to have continued to but i understand
your decision
bruh45 chapter 7 . 8/25/2021
Dear Author,
I hope you continue this amazing fanfiction. It is truly well-written and i am extremely disspointed that you stopped before game night. Please come back.

Yours truly, bruh45
Bibliotheca Mundi chapter 7 . 7/28/2021
This is surprisingly well written, a rare find amongst much of the lesser stories on this site.

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

It's been some time since the story was updated, but I enjoyed reading through it. Hopefully you're doing well :)
NlaEid chapter 7 . 7/26/2021
Too bad this stooped before the game night. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Thank you for writing this!
Guest No.2 chapter 4 . 7/15/2021
Lost opportunity to become team ARSN(Arson).
Literally useless chapter 7 . 6/21/2021
and no one came indeed
arctroopercat chapter 7 . 6/13/2021
to whomever drove this author to despair, fuck you
thewolfgod99 chapter 7 . 5/25/2021
Why is link possessing ruby?
Godfather Kira Doughboy chapter 1 . 5/22/2021
god i feel so pissed at the people that made you stop writing, it could have been such an amazing story
Monsieur Mole chapter 7 . 5/21/2021
I love this, thank you. I'm sorry for whatever was done to you, may you find your worth in the waking world.