Reviews for The Day After The Hunt
Abyss Watchers' Favorite Cook chapter 7 . 12/23/2022
No one indeed came.
Jai.Raiya chapter 1 . 11/18/2022
still waiting for an update.
my childhood being rwby and my favourite game being Bloodborne combined into one work of art is like a godsend. please do continue this story. one of the best Bloodborne fics I've ever read
Rogue-eL chapter 7 . 11/11/2022
What an interesting story. At first I wasn’t to keen on reading it but after seeing that one comment mentioning that this was quite possibly one of the best bloodborn fic’s they had read I had to read it and I must say I was not disappointed. In fact I most say it exceeded my expectations. Wonderfully put together and written. If you ever decide to come back to it I’ll be waiting. As well as inspecting your other works with hope and bated breath.
Overlard chapter 7 . 10/8/2022
You've accidentally marked the story as complete, this makes the ending of the last chapter really annoying.
Aside from the aforementioned status of the story I have nothing but good things to say. It's an interesting premise with lots of potential, and I would have loved to see what you could have done with this.
steel.metal14 chapter 7 . 7/23/2022
absolutely incredible.
not only is it one of the best RWBY fics I've read,
it's THE best Bloodborn fic I've read.
I eagerly await more.
fahri.uchiha chapter 7 . 6/13/2022
Sad to hear from other comments that you are going away from writing and leaving this fic,
Of course I will keep hoping that one day you will change your mind and continue this.

This work is certainly valuable and extraordinary, but not as valuable as you continue the mantle of writing, Finally, even though it's like this, thank you for the interesting chapter and story!
fahri.uchiha chapter 6 . 6/13/2022
What a Plottwist!
fahri.uchiha chapter 5 . 6/13/2022
New powers 'unlocked'
fahri.uchiha chapter 4 . 6/13/2022
Well, the canon is screwed with the swapped partners, xD
fahri.uchiha chapter 3 . 6/13/2022
Poor Ruby
fahri.uchiha chapter 2 . 6/13/2022
Too many misunderstandings, lol
fahri.uchiha chapter 1 . 6/13/2022
Be careful with Jaune, Hunter who defeating the Old One!
SneakyDevil chapter 7 . 5/24/2022
Unfortunate the story ends here. It's amusing.
Sable Dawn chapter 1 . 5/23/2022
That would make a badass hidden ending for bloodborne.
Afrikinreader chapter 7 . 5/11/2022
Best Bloodborne depiction in RWBY I've ever read and you did so well with Jaune's character too not making him overly edgy by giving him some ACTUAL personality and dark sense of humor with still his sense of Justice intact I'd dare say this rivals Coeur Al'Aran's writing, Brilliantly done though I know you've lost interest but I'll hold out hope that one day this would continue again, Wish you the best.