Reviews for My Hero Academia: Unchained Predator
Dr Proby chapter 21 . 8/27
This seems to be more in line with what the Slayer would do if he had to face superheroes. After this rewrite, it's completely understandable to take an extended break. Ignore the hate and negativity, although I do know it's hard, and easier said than done. But I am enjoying this IMMENSELY! This is also perhaps the most ambitious crossover involving Doom. Since Doom Eternal probably won't get anymore major updates, this is helping with that drought of Doom. This fic is without a doubt in the Top 10! Take as long as a break as you need. I hope you'll be able to continue working on it, even if it takes months on end! The chapters you release are definitely worth the wait. KAR EN TUK, BROTHER!
JasonRobotnik chapter 22 . 8/27
Yeah, the Slayer must meet the main heroes of spin-off. And, please, you put a few letters in wrong places in words in chapter 21.
JasonRobotnik chapter 22 . 8/27
And the reminder: please, make the crossover with Illegals. I want to see the band's reaction to Slayer and maybe a showdown.
For'Sleep 3rd chapter 21 . 8/27
The rewrite is acceptable... The heroes will feel humiliated since Doom Slayer is not feel they are a threat.

But somehow I still don't like you nerfed Doomsayer when vs all might. I know All Mighty is strong and Doom Slayer armor can have a dent because it's still made some part of it by UAC. Sorry it's just when we compare the Lore, Doomslayer is has most impressive history.

Well but it's still a good story, Thank You. But I can see you will do some upgrade and power up with Doomslayer in the future since He will involved with Darksiders side
BRUH3000 chapter 1 . 8/27
Question. Is this a shitty romance fic?
Wolfknight01 chapter 21 . 8/27
Warning. The Slayer has entered the field.
JasonRobotnik chapter 21 . 8/27
And the last: I thought how Magne and Touka's Quirks will work on him? Well, Touka wouldn't be able to draw his blood but still. So I thought that eitehr they doesn't work on him or he overpowers magnetism with ease and Touka cannot take his powers (again, he's a demigod so I'm thinking the first variant).
JasonRobotnik chapter 21 . 8/27
Well, the chapter is very good (just a few typoes). Please, don't change the black hole part and anything before Slayer fighting the heroes. And the last, I think Slayer is immune to Giran's amnesia and similiar powers because he's a demigod, has an indomitable will, saw all kind of terrors and megacrazy because of what he saw through his life. Please, do it that way. I think it's right.
hshddhhde1232hdhdhdhh chapter 1 . 8/27
Yo guys this story has tv tropes page now
Fanreader365 chapter 22 . 8/25
I see, but I satisfied with the story so far and don't let their criticism get you but then again It is a bit brutal and I don't mind.
Do you have to do.
nexusplayer chapter 21 . 8/25
Nice!
nexusplayer chapter 18 . 8/25
Please update this more often.
nexusplayer chapter 14 . 8/25
Yes izuku x uraraka! A man of culture!
nexusplayer chapter 13 . 8/25
This story satisfies my urges and desires.
nexusplayer chapter 12 . 8/25
He's only one enemy! He can't be that strong.(Random saber)
(Doom standing before him with an axe like escanor vs galand)
3,728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »