Reviews for My Hero Academia: Unchained Predator
Reader chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
Remember, DoomGuy has earned a lot of titles other than the Doom Slayer during his rampage in Hell. Ex; Unchained Predator, Scourge of Hell, Hell Walker, and Bane of Hell, Hell's Boogeyman. The last one is fan made XD! It's not far fetched though. :)

Hopefully you'll use them later in the future. Out of curiosity, is the Slayer going to earn other titles given by the heroes and villains alike?

Good luck! And stay safe mate! :)

Drake G. Reaper chapter 5 . 5/20/2020
Awesome story really liking this had an idea make Mirku actually be a reincarnated Daisy would be a lot of fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
"The unchained predator will need help"
Lmao, you lost me at the summary. Downplaying powerlevels for plot is one of the worst kinds of plot. If you wanted to ship Doomgy with your waifu you have that privilege, but don't use such a shitty plot point to do it.
M chapter 5 . 5/17/2020
I almost feel sorry for Tomura...almost.
But oh boy, now the heroes will try to hunt the Dommguy down...key word: try.
GamerJay chapter 5 . 5/17/2020
First blood's been drawn. I like it. :)

So, Tyrael's in this, huh? This Ascendant Realm, did you make that up or is it from another series as well? I wonder how their power would measure up to the Maykrs, and I think in canon they are just aliens masquerading as angels.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2020
Hahaha he was beating him to death with his own arm.
Hahahahaha that the greatest!

Anyway good chapter
MurderSassin chapter 1 . 5/14/2020
YOOOOOO, this is the way you write the Doom Slayer, no words, yet getting the points across, thank you for not making him OOC with internal monologue
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2020
what if when dabi got ochako it went like this

dabi: you really want a dead student?

slayer: *headshots ochako*

and then after that and when the villains escape the slayer does some argent bullcrap.
slayer: *rezes ochako*
everyone: what the heck
Greer123 chapter 5 . 5/12/2020
It seems like the legend of the Doomslayer exists in this reality as well.
The77thGodling chapter 5 . 5/10/2020
I'm not sure I had the correct reaction to chapter 5 as I was struggling to hold in my laughter. Anyway, keep up the good work. I'll be watching for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2020
Ah.

A three way cross.

... Normally I'd have closed the tab and blocked this fic from my memory by now due to that fact, but... Well, since this has been such a good story so far...

I'll just leave one hand on my chair and the other on the doorknob.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 5 . 5/10/2020
Is there ever a canon reason given for why Doomslayer never talks?
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 4 . 5/10/2020
Tomura going to die real quick if he fucking around with doomguy
GunnerRabbit chapter 5 . 5/10/2020
I wondered why your story has a horror tag on it? Until I realized that DoomGuy HIMSELF is the HORROR. The Villains and the Demons are the SURVIVORS, trying to SURVIVE HIM! Despite how futile for them to try. :D

Keep it coming Mr. Writer! And stay safe! :)
Doom King of Latveria chapter 5 . 5/10/2020
Wow, i never expected that the angel guy you make in that trailer fanfic was from Diablo! :O

Anyway, great fic! I really love the way Doomguy b**** smacking that villians! But i have slight disappointment when he just tormenting first (which i really love every second of it! X3 ) him instead finishing him off. Nevertheless, i really love this crossover Doom story'!

Please keep it up, and stay healthy okay! :D
3,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 225 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 245 .. Last Next »