Reviews for My Hero Academia: Unchained Predator
ghassenhmida605 chapter 20 . 9/12
Dude thank you for this master piece, I really enjoyed it, please keep up the good work for I'm a huge fun of your writing style , please do not quit like the other fanfiction writers and please give us a new update as soon as possible. Thank you so much .
Ok fine demon invasion hot very soon but maybe this is author choice and i disagree to kill all might
grimmangel108 chapter 21 . 9/12
that chapter was EPIC not much more than Epic was DOOM-tastic or DOOM-Epic!
I loved it from start to finish
Thank you very much for uploading it and I look forward to the next chapter
maskedkeeper chapter 20 . 9/11
indeed gamzi is a wise and intelligent man of culture .
If you insert demons all you do is remove all this tension between the slayer and the heroes, that is currently what I enjoy about this story. A hero/slayer who is too strong for the heroes to stop and doesn't follow the hero idea they all believe in. Yet they on some level need to admit he is doing well. So should they stop him and return to this childish ideal of being a good guy hero or will their system collapse as more people see his actions as the answer to the overwhelming amount of villains out there. Ofc author can do what you all want, add demons and instantly make everything ok because now a big bad that is not morally wrong to kill popped out. like the RWBY fics gamzi speaks about.
LycanGod13 chapter 21 . 9/11
So far, while the story's amazing, here's the thing. If you're gonna have All Might and the Doom Slayer go at it again, just kill All Might already. And let him STAY DEAD. That's what I would do. Sure, the Doom Slayer's all about murdering the bad guys, but if the heroes are going to get in his way, there's no point in letting them get out alive. Just have the Doom Slayer kill them all. At the end of The Ancient Gods Part 2, he killed Davoth, the true overarching villain of the entire franchise not just for revenge or to save humanity, but as the single biggest "fuck you, asshole" in the history of the entire multiverse. Davoth asked him if he had nothing left to say to his creator. The Doom Slayer finally spoke for the first time in eons just to deny Davoth the dignity and pride said Dark Lord had. Besides, MHA is fun, but virtually all the heroes are nothing but spandex-clad pussies with no guts to end their enemies permanently. As a result, they have no real purpose. They're just enabling the villains to get out or get away just to repeat the same bullshit all over again.
Gamzi chapter 1 . 9/11
No. Not very soon!
We have gotten no mileage out of the mystery vigilante angle. What sets this fic out from the rest is how the protagonists are antagonists to eachother. The moment demons show up thats all over!
Even if Cyberdemon or Marauder showed up alone to act as villains it would still screw it all up, because then doomguy and vega would run to the rest of the cast and give them a boring info dump.
Every other doom crossover i read goes the same: doomguy teaming up with everyone to fight demons. The moment this fic follows that formula it will become just another one of those.
Author needs to draw this out and play doomguy like an overpowered Punisher. Thats what makes this fic good in the first place.
I cannot fathom why everyone wants to skip to the climax of the story, but its really starting to annoy me.
chuhhh ok fine whatever but we all agree to miruko have the same armor suit like the slayer and we all agree to see very soon demon invasion from doom slayer's world , and i can't wait to see the faces of heroes like endeavor , hawks , ryukyu and others when they face the enemy far far worse than any villian they faced , and of couse talking about slaves of doom and demon titans .
Sooo everyone agree with my option or not ?
Honestly I agree with gamzi The slayer being a mystery to the heroes and villains alike is a pretty interesting part of the story. I can only imagine the government reaccessing the slayer's threat level considering he fucking demolished the top pro heroes all around the world, the rescue team heroes and all might, HOLDING BACK(heh aizawa face when he tell to the other pro heroes) but yeah him being on a more antagonist-ish to the heroes is what keeps this story interesting (to me at least, what about you guys?)
i don't care what you say because my idea of doom slayer finally work with heroes very soon but maybe this is authors choice to make .
To:franciscotomasacostamendez

More people should understand that.
Gamzi chapter 1 . 9/10
Speak for yourself guest. I want Doomslayer to stay as a vigilante, and keep his antagonistic relationship with the heroes for a good long while. Him being a mystery is also a delicious appeal, and Vega just handing Izuku Doomguys Wikipedia page is boring as shit.
The moment the demons show up in force is the moment this becomes like the Doom Rwby fic. Theres no other way author can take this.

I really wish everyone would stop pressuring author into starting the demon invasion before we can explore more about how mha handles doomguys antics
marauder voice , wonder when he show his dynamic entrance and we all imagine faces of heroes when he shows up and his dreadful demonic voice
MHA heroes maybe are strong but not enough to slaves of doom like agile and fast imps , prowlers and renevants aggressive and charging pinky demons , slow but tough mancubus and cybermancubus , brutal and strong hell knights and barons of hell , powerhouse like invincible marauder , gladiator and tyrants and giant size demons titans and most strongest of them icon of sin .
We all hope that mirko , midoriya students of classes a and b and other heroes will very soon be allies of doom slayer and learn of his past and history , maybe slayer and mirko become vey close with each other . Interesting would be if heroes can abord argent energy and be strong like slayer especially mirko and midoriya .
Storm chapter 21 . 9/9
Oh I’m so sorry to find this Fic so late! ITS PERFECT! The sheer classic brutality of Doom along the morality of the Slayer is wonderful! Plus that fight with All Might was astounding! Him gaining the Slayers respect is so cool too! I love this Fic and I can’t wait too see what you do next, don’t let the haters get you down and give yourself a nice long break! In time the Symbol of Vengeance and Vigilanteism will return! RIP AND TEAR!
3,716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »