Reviews for My Hero Academia: Unchained Predator
Storm chapter 21 . 9/9
Oh I’m so sorry to find this Fic so late! ITS PERFECT! The sheer classic brutality of Doom along the morality of the Slayer is wonderful! Plus that fight with All Might was astounding! Him gaining the Slayers respect is so cool too! I love this Fic and I can’t wait too see what you do next, don’t let the haters get you down and give yourself a nice long break! In time the Symbol of Vengeance and Vigilanteism will return! RIP AND TEAR!
It’s always been clear to the society of MHA that All Might is the Symbol of Peace. While not to everyone though, All For One had been known to be the Symbol of Evil, a boogeyman of the Villain World of sorts.

With each of them basically representing the ultimate Hero and the ultimate Villain in the eyes of the public, the Doom Slayer has basically cemented himself as the ultimate Vigilante. Therefore, he’d become a “Symbol” in his own right, but of what?
Ladies and Gentlemen, there’s a new symbol in town!

THE SYMBOL OF RAGE!
RAGE AGAINST THE INJUSTICE OF THE WORLD!
RAGE TO STRIKE FEAR INTO THE HEARTS OF THE WICKED!
RAGE TO GET DONE WHAT MUST GET DONE TO INSURE THE SAFETY OF THE INNOCENT!
RAGE TO FUEL YOU WHEN ALL OPTIONS HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED!

… sounds perfect for the Doom Slayer, right?
Time to upgrade the Praetor Suit.
Lukas chapter 21 . 9/9
It would honestly be great if you include Maruader in this fanfic, and Midoriya (plus Class 1-A and the world of MHA) would be completely terrified in seeing his demonic presence and voice.

I know you obviously choose your own main antagonists for MHA: Unchained Predator. But it will be a momentum of hype if you add him cuz I really like how deep and scary Maruader's voice is. Dude if you read this, keep up the good work!
MetroidDoom chapter 4 . 9/7
In Darksiders it was never explained why the Charred Council had become corrupted, but I think in this fanfic the explanation would be that it was because of Davoth.
bob chapter 21 . 9/7
good job take your time ,but not to long :)
Hey man, awesome story and eagerly waiting for more. Having said that (and I hope you see this as a constructive comment instead of a rant), I believe this rewrite was unnecessary. And even though I loved the titanic clash between Allmight and the Slayer, I did like some other segments of the original version. Now, I know its your story, and you are entitled to do whatever you want with it but, with all due respect, I do hope you stick to your guns when you said this is the last time you do a rewrite like this. Sure you can fix some typos, change some words and edit some parts like you did in other chapters, but change the story too drastically whenever someone have a bad impression about a chapter doesn't show much confidence in your own writing. Specially since this is one of the most amazing crossover story I've come across.
In any case, stay cool, stay safe and enjoy your break. Bye
TheCynicalCriticfromWtP chapter 21 . 9/6
truly the peak of FF rn
franciscotomasacostamendez chapter 21 . 9/5
Hello, I am a reader of your story and I must tell you that it is too good to let it die. your writing is perfect, with few or no misspellings. the details and stories of the characters is incredible, The development of the story is very good. There's even your story, it's the best crossover I've ever read, but... you became what you swore to destroy", Obi-Wan Kenobi You nerfed the multiversal-complex slayer at the city level. the doom slayer travels through space-time and reality with his speed (immeasurable) the strength of the slayer is to carry the world with the palm of the hand and destroy its own creator and the praetor suit is indestructible so nothing can hurt it unless it's argent energy. well, leaving those points clear, your story is still good and the waiting time is highly valued and I hope you continue to improve the story, you are loved as the author and the wait is ALWAYS worth it.
AMONGUS chapter 21 . 9/4
In my personal opinion, I believe the Steel Sabers Arc could have been epically more morbid if it began with The Slayer infiltrating I-Island and getting to the Banquet Hall, only to open the door and come upon the remains of the hostages that were gassed only minutes before he got there, being slowed down by the Heroes at the docks, leaving only All Might and the Hero children alive.

He then goes completely apeshit at the sight and with no regard for stealth m, he leaps with greatly increased speed to the nearest Saber and tears him in half over head, Project Brutality style. Then he enacts an extermination campaign in a berserker state with only his bare fists, feet, and chainsaw down to the last Saber and League of Villains member, killing them all in only six hours, six minutes, and six seconds. By the time the Heroes and JSDF land on I-Island with news cameras rolling live, they discover to their horror a forest of the impaled bodies of the Steel Sabers, with those not on tree branches hanging by either chains or their own intestinal track. They find the Slayer in the middle of it all, sitting with his legs crossed with two bags at both his sides. One filled with the dog tags of every Steel Saber as he could find and in the other the severed heads of the members of the League of Villains.

Now don’t get me wrong, what you wrote is great, it’s just that I personally think my idea would have been more morbidly awesome, even if it would have been the Bad Ending of the Steel Saber Arc and I totally understand why you didn’t do it, since the Slayer is supposed to save the hostages and be the anti-hero we all love.
Stranger chapter 21 . 9/4
I'm gonna miss the previous version. Doesn't mean this one's bad though
AsrielDreemr chapter 21 . 9/4
I feel as though if he was slightly injured by a weakened mortal all might, he’s not going to fair well against the four horsemen when the inevitably come to blow’s.
Mustafao0 chapter 21 . 9/4
Amazing writing my man!
SUSSYMCBIGBALLS chapter 21 . 9/3
Your writing from Chapter 1 to Chapter 21 was slowly gotten better in both quality and quantity, which I congratulate you on!(I read the entire story in one night so ya I’m a little sleep deprived.)
Wolfknight01 chapter 21 . 9/2
Boy, I can’t wait till the hero’s learn of his past. The shit he’s seen and done (Meaning technically us), they’ll never last an hour in hell if not a minute….
3,717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »