Reviews for Not That Bad
Clarjnet chapter 1 . 8/24
Please update! I love this story
kryptonianhallows chapter 6 . 7/28
Pleaaaaaase continue i need to know what happens next with snape!
silverangel116 chapter 6 . 7/25
I can’t wait for snaps to find out.!
Tulipe345 chapter 6 . 6/2
I can’t wait for thé next chapter
parchmentandpencils chapter 6 . 6/1
NOOO PLEASE UPDATE I AM BEGGING YOU
Dogs324 chapter 6 . 4/23
Ahhhhhhhh, please don't leave it there. come back and update soon! Snape is going to be furious when he learns the whole truth. Poor Harry!
M-chanchen chapter 6 . 4/13
Hi!
This is a really well written story. I really enjoyed reading this. You did great at writing. It's fantastic!
Umbridge is a sadist to the bone. I can't deny that I am looking forward to reading about Snape finding out, but I also enjoy reading all this angst-y parts. Honestly, go with whatever pace feels best for youI am also curious about how Luna might react to a new apology. I actually view her as clever and observing enough that she will be able to see Harry's reasons for acting this way, even Harry was undoubtly cruel and terrible to her.
gabbsters chapter 6 . 3/23
pleaseeeee update
FireDog101 chapter 6 . 2/25
Are you going to continue this? Cause I really liked it
Troubled angistic soul chapter 6 . 1/19
I need more pain and angst. This is a delicious meal I haven’t had in so long.
Vxqi chapter 6 . 1/11
Wow I stumbled upon this last night when I couldn’t sleep. I read the whole six chapters in one sitting. Excited for more!
esiulka chapter 6 . 1/12
Great story! Hope you update soon
thingsarestressedalot chapter 6 . 12/22/2020
I love the story. Didn't like Harry being tortured though. I usually read the entire story before posting a review. Hope this makes sense. Can't wait for the next update.
Booklover1314 chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
this should probably be rated M...
Toadmiffle chapter 6 . 12/2/2020
I'm loving this story, read all chapter tonight! Hoping you update soon, please!