Reviews for How to Share a Crown
sevenzeroseven chapter 2 . 5/20/2020
RUSHING TO CRANK THIS ONE OUT BEFORE I GOTTA EAT MY BAD

wait wait wait jolene lists cookie types as her nervous habit? i'm in love. idk why but that is just SO endearing holy shit. AND she has a bonsai tree? she is DIVERSE. and her bold outfit choice i'm living for it. tbh boots and dresses go HARD and they should be combined more ngl.

SHE SAID WHAT SHE SAID AND SHE MEANT IT HELL YEAH

i totally agree with her tbh - finding someone that can be your partner-in-crime to your whole self as opposed to finding another half to your half is just arguably better overall. independence is delicious and you know who she can find that with - rhys. sorry, have to do some promotions here even if he's not in yet LMAO. ACTUALLY THIS HAS INSPIRED ME MORE OOOH. as soon as i'm finished catching up with reviews i swear i'll burn through that form, i'm super motivated now! i might even be tempted to make another should you permit it hehe

TEDDIT

WHY ARE THEY ATTACKING HER SHE'S RIGHT, literally anything can be turned bad in the eyes of the media though so i'll take it with a grain of salt. besides, i'm positive that this won't be the last time that she catches some flack from the public eye LOL and at the very least, there are others agreeing.

it's honestly kinda sad how paranoid ray is now, but it makes sense considering all he's been through. even sadder is i just know you won't give this poor man a break and let him live happily ever after with his rocker husband like he deserves.

THE GUARD OOOH THIS IS LIKE THE SELECTION AND THE SPY BUT ITS THE SELECTION AND THE GUARD LMAOOOO. that's so exciting omg. and his history section is like his cover story holy shit this is great. i mean, they don't really have a leg-up or anything but i just think it's badass. and like, just imagine some rebel attack happens and this random guyjust fucking starts beating the shit out of people. WOOOOOOO. this'll be fun.
sevenzeroseven chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
hello finally catching up on ALL of these that i missed, i'm deadass a scoundrel, but yes! i exerted lots of energy for the occfw reviews, but i shall try and finish this with the same amount of effort.

right off the bat, i love the names. jolene joleNE jolENE JOLENNEEEEEEEEE! classic. she probably gets it all the time, but i'd sing her name every time i heard it lol.

DAMON i just got vampire diaries flashbacks. i can already tell i'm going to like this brother-sister relationship, especially since it's all too relatable sigh. later in the chapter, when he realizes how stressed she is and let hers tag along? i love that.

the way she's genuinely excited to do work is so cute aww. and the fact that ray dotes on her i'm so soft. and the way ray talks about brendan wow, i love how he's still so in love with him even now UGH god i'm now soft sad AND lonely.

jolene herself is a badass, her, and her motorcycle. ALSO SCORE, i didn't mean to make rhys a motorcycle-rider to force similarities but ig it was just fate muahahahaha.

marcus and jolene besties AWW. i really like the supporting cast so far, they all seem super positive (well, to an extent lol, side-eyes damon) and jolene herself is likable.

okay okay moving on
Sylea chapter 3 . 5/4/2020
Endra looks so scary, I hope the Royal family and the Selected will be ok.
Also I wonder who will be the insider.
Anyway, I stan Marcus.
I can't waiiiiit! :D
Doctor Kay Strange chapter 3 . 5/3/2020
Anyway, you can totally come after me for not reviewing because I am a sad loser and you deserve better

OK I’m trying to review like a normal person here, but SOMEONE put that very disturbing image in my head and now it won’t leave. Thanks a lot, Octavia. I really love how close Jolene is with Ray, all my uwus ma’am. We stan a cute father-daughter relationship. Ray just sounds so tired this poor man. He needs a break. I remember being so happy for him that he finally found his One but I guess you can only give us a few weeks of relief before stabbing us with more angst.

OH PEEP THAT MENTION OF MY GIRL KARA AYYYEEE

*hisses* Noooo not her! The horror! *holds up cross to ward off demon*

Ahem. Uh, anyway, where was I? I’d like to fling Endra into the sun thank you very much. Also 24 years wow I didn’t realise so much time had passed since Ray’s Selection but STILL! Interesting that Endra points out that the rebels may not be targeting Jolene at all, but I think that’s just to put the doubt in her head. I got my eyes on you, traitor. I don’t know what else to say, Oz. I just….this is not okay.

Oops this really just reminds me that I still have to write my form but like really,, do you really need it at this point lmfao.

“a totally moan-worthy bad-boy aesthetic” whoops there it is I hate sev and that’s the tea

Besides that, though, I am totally in love with their family dynamic! Marcus is hilarious. He radiates all the chaotic cousin vibes and I truly love it. That jab at Damon being a bad boy had me laughing. What a chaotic bunch these three.

AHH I can’t wait for all the Selected to be announced! I should probably get my form in soon though LOL. Great chapter Oz, I can’t wait for more!
Frenchie Is French chapter 3 . 5/3/2020
Endra is shady but also scary. I have not read HWC so I don't know much about her, but like, :eyes:
I love Marcus just selecting males based on his preference, lmao. Maybe it will be his selection after all, you never know. I'm sure we pretty much know who's going to be Selected but I cannot wait for her reactions on them. *now, dont mind me as i struggle to finish my form*
Frenchie Is French chapter 2 . 5/3/2020
Lmao, Teddit. But also, why are people flaming her for saying it how it is? Wake up, Illea. Not everything is sunshine and rainbows. Anyway, I wonder who she's going to handpick. :squint:
The Pocketwatch Ripper chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
Teddit lol Teddit
comosayllama chapter 2 . 4/18/2020
Right, so after that slightly embarrassing mess-up, I have arrived here to review, as promised. YAY!

What’s a snickerdoodle cookie? I’ve never seen or had one. I think. I didn’t even know that something called snickerdoodle existed and wasn’t a weird made up word.

Aaaaanyways. I like Damon. He seems fun. Plus I love his type of characters so that’s definitely a plus. And a bike! Yeet, he’s cool.

Clearly, Jolene’s stress relief is cutting her bonsai tree. Watch me make a soft boi who loves plants. JK. Though now I might actually give him something to do with plants. Damn, these reviews are great for brainstorming. I gotta do them more often.
Also, the cookie thing is a nice quirk. I’m just impressed by her knowledge of so many types of cookies.

In my opinion, what she said on the Report wasn’t too bad. She was just letting the country gain an inkling of the type of guy she really wants. It’s honest. But then again, with the kind of scrutiny public figures are under, anything can be transformed under a bad light.

I love how Willa was so quick to find something good out of that entire mess. She’s in my “I like you” character list.

"Yasss!"
Best line in the chapter. Nay, the whole story including upcoming chapters. Period. Nothing can top this finely-crafted masterpiece.

A guard? :eyes: Iiiiinterrestinggg. Let’s see what happens.

Damn. I can’t wait for the story to properly get started! (Hypocritical, I know. I haven’t even begun working on my form yet. I promise I’ll try to start ASAP! I’m working on another form so as soon as that’s done, I’ll start with my boy.)
Fairysecret01 chapter 2 . 4/17/2020
Poetry for reviews is my new thing now... so here we go
H: How can Ray not see that one measly guard will not help that much in the selection?It’s one guy, yea he could punch someone but tbh, so could most people in the selection
S: So What I’m hearing is Marcus is the literal best, yes he had one line, but it was a great, amazing, spectacular line
C: Can’t Jolene just pick 6 selected randomly so she can still have her five choices the guard?

And we get: HSC
SweaterSloth369 chapter 2 . 4/17/2020
Ooh, an undercover guard? I wonder if he will win instead, omg that would so cool. Anyways, great chapter, love how she recites different types of cookies when nervous, such a unique habit. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Slyther chapter 2 . 4/17/2020
the guard is a nice touch
Anastasia The Goddess of Drama chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
Bitch
Sylea chapter 1 . 4/13/2020
I can't believe I'm the first one to review! :o
I was waiting for it for so long, I'm so hyped! :D
I like Jolene already, she will be very funny to read as well! :D
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4