Reviews for Shadow
peacewithoutawar chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
WOW. This is amazing. You have an incredible style of writing. i feel so sorry for Mute. How can they do this to her whoever she is?

Please update SOON!
inujisan chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
and here Erik finally makes a...veiled appearance. It seems that Mute's experience is similar to that of the Susan Kay Erik during his time with the gypsies. Been a long wait, but glad you're back.
RedDeathLvr chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Poor Mute! Don't give up yet, girl. I have a feeling that the 'Black Ghost' will rescue you. ;)

More please?
inujisan chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
this is something new. The black ghost hmmmm...who could that be
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
this was such a compelling read

it was painful and conveyed the persons emotions so well it made my heart ache

please update this soon
ElsaFrozen chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Great story so far! Please update soon.
Suindara chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Amatista dear, welcome back!

It is great that you keep updating your story, you see, you have loyal readers!

You described the cruelties of the Mute's jailors with vivid colors, they inspire too much hatred. And the public! It is very horrible seeing how people can be so insensitive about children! Very well written.

I hope Erik can enter soon, it is so hard to see that girl to be so mistreated.
RedDeathLvr chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Beautifully written and judging from the last paragraph..Mute has caught the attention of a certain phantom...I hope. Can't wait for more.
Lucia Sasaki chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Hi Dear Amatista, thank you so much for coming back! I missed your dearly.

In fact, your first chapter improved a lot. Giving the little Mute some comrades in disgrace gave me some food to thought. What will happen with them? And give us some bits of information bPlease, update soon, ok?
Lucia Sasaki chapter 13 . 5/2/2009
Amatista, dear, welcome back!

I loved this chapter, you got me so surprised with it! The suspense was superb. You got the reaction of Janelle towards the coffin marvelously. And Daroga is always a confort character, like a grandfather.

This chapter mix so well trauma and confort, like the best POTO fiction could do.

I hope you could upgrade your fiction more frequently.

Best regards!

Lucia
Lucia Sasaki chapter 12 . 12/22/2008
Welcome back Am atista!

What delightful surprise!

Well, beautiful chapter dear, with a note of suspense in this final that make me hunger for your next installment...

I am really happy because your fiction portraits Erik before Movie version... old tortured and violent Erik.

Congratulations!
Lucia Sasaki chapter 11 . 12/4/2007
Hail Amatista!

Welcome back!

Do you believe that I only saw your 11th chapter today?

Beautiful chapter, dear, it shows us that even the most lovable relationships has its difficulties!

Erik and Janelle are amazing as always! And Nadir... great Nadir, always there for them!

I love your fiction, darling, please, persevere for it and for us, your loyal readers!
DarkAngelGuardian chapter 11 . 9/14/2007
I love this so far and eagerly await an update.
Lady Wen chapter 10 . 1/17/2007
will you be updating this story? I would love to see it continued.
Oxfords Not Brogues chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
That was nice. Where did Erik go tho? I miss him...