Reviews for The Librarian's Daughter
CrAzYmAnGa chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
they i just wanted to know if you are still sending out the storyline because i would really like to know what it is thanks
Sesshoumaru's Ice Queen chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Might I ask why you decided to discontinue this story? I really loved it...Please e-mail me at uNWaNTeD

-Kelly
miszdee chapter 8 . 11/11/2004
no. i just recently found all my files from my old computer and saw this link so i read it. i had started reading this when you began it! i can't believe you're giving up on it! oh well. this was a real good story. could you please e-mail me the plot line? thanks. miszdee
Lady Akina chapter 8 . 10/30/2004
YOU'VE ABANDONED IT? NO! Can I please have the story line if you still have it?

My email is ladyakina

-Baby K
BiNeko chapter 8 . 9/8/2004
YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

*cries*

then i will continue it. i will keep the same title and give u credit for the plot and the 'prequel' as it is to become now.

E-mail me the plot oki?

(hotmail)

MistressYuya (AOL)

yuya (anzwers's message board)

BiNeko chapter 7 . 9/8/2004
I LOVE THIS! .

BiNeko chapter 6 . 9/8/2004
*gasps* w-w-what!

BiNeko chapter 5 . 9/8/2004
is it me or u sacrificed the most space for A/N and review thanks? *glares*

BiNeko chapter 4 . 9/8/2004
LOL! how - no, since when did he knew Kagome anywayz?

BiNeko chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
this almost made me cry...

BiNeko chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
me like even more now! . oh, and great french? take any classes? and if you ever wanna talk: . that's my e-mail, feel free to send messages and when u write (if u do) after ur message, write the title of ur story, i usually get confused _

BiNeko chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
i can't see why you called it "the librian's daughter" yet but i sure hope this is an s/k foc though! good chapter, me like!

Ms. Grr chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
E dont take it downn leave it up for others to read! O_O I might want my friends to read it! And and...dangit just dont take it down T_T; *sigh* Well it was great while it lasted, hope you get some inspiration later on and continue. - It was awesome. I shall remember it forever! *salutes*

Ciao!

-Wolfie
Darkness carrier chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
You discontinued this story? Too bad... I really liked it (I just read it today.) Please... if you would let me, I wish to adopt it. Contact me when or if you update... _

Darkness carrier
Infinite Silence chapter 8 . 7/5/2004
I would like to know... please.