Reviews for Do I Have To Say The Words
dream2defy chapter 26 . 5/5/2007
Hey Melissa, i'm new to this site I've been reading a lot of your stories and I think you're a great writer. I haven't reviewed any of them yet but now I decided to go back and review all of them at least once. I know you wrote this one long ago but I had to tell you that it's the first one I read, and though I know you had problems getting through it, it turned out great, so congrats! Plus, I love Jeff, so I was glad Summer chose him! :)
Sparkly Star chapter 27 . 11/15/2005
Oh wow, this story is great, I loved every word of it! I enjoyed reading it so much! Beautiful.
lyltiaraprincess chapter 26 . 7/2/2005
Aww...I just finished this story! It was great. It was WoW! (Like Jeff would say LoL) It was really nice.
dessilicious chapter 27 . 9/16/2004
Dam this was good!... I'm a huge fan of yours. YOur stories are so addicting!
Latisha C chapter 13 . 6/23/2004
I mean this in a good way when I say...WHAT?
Bethan chapter 27 . 7/15/2003
Hey! I just finished reading your fic. What can i say! It was a plesure reading it. I hope there will be a sequal. i will look out for one.

Love Beth X
HurricaneGirl41 chapter 27 . 5/31/2003
LISSA SWEET STORY!

that was so cute! i loved it! keep up those cute storyes!
Tink2 chapter 27 . 5/31/2003
Aw...I feel so special. Thanks for the thanks! I loved the last chapters of this fic, it was so sweet. I loved this and I can't wait to read more (which I swear I'm gonna stop messing on the RPG every second I'm online to do...lol). Keep it up, you have real talent. See you in the ring Trish.

~Tink~
Kwirk chapter 26 . 5/30/2003
I am a big softy when it comes to romance although I don't write it as well as you do. I love this story and you actually made me tear up at parts so great job!
Jen105 chapter 26 . 5/30/2003
This was an awesome story. I'm so glad I found it. Keep on writing, and I'll keep on reading!

Jen
NoInkInMyPen chapter 27 . 5/29/2003
Melissa-

Thank you so much for all the nice things you said, they mean alot to me. I love your stories- you are a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more from you :)

Lisa

On a side note: I would definitely love to see Jeff and Summer come back!
Kathryn chapter 27 . 5/29/2003
Hey this fic is totally kick ass, i just spent 3 hours reading it . I love it so much ! You have to make a sequel! Please i beg of you I Need more Jeffand Summer! Please make a sequel!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »