Reviews for Do I Have To Say The Words
dream2defy chapter 26 . 5/5/2007
Hey Melissa, i'm new to this site I've been reading a lot of your stories and I think you're a great writer. I haven't reviewed any of them yet but now I decided to go back and review all of them at least once. I know you wrote this one long ago but I had to tell you that it's the first one I read, and though I know you had problems getting through it, it turned out great, so congrats! Plus, I love Jeff, so I was glad Summer chose him! :)
Sparkly Star chapter 27 . 11/15/2005
Oh wow, this story is great, I loved every word of it! I enjoyed reading it so much! Beautiful.
lyltiaraprincess chapter 26 . 7/2/2005
Aww...I just finished this story! It was great. It was WoW! (Like Jeff would say LoL) It was really nice.
dessilicious chapter 27 . 9/16/2004
Dam this was good!... I'm a huge fan of yours. YOur stories are so addicting!
Latisha C chapter 13 . 6/23/2004
I mean this in a good way when I say...WHAT?
Bethan chapter 27 . 7/15/2003
Hey! I just finished reading your fic. What can i say! It was a plesure reading it. I hope there will be a sequal. i will look out for one.

Love Beth X
HurricaneGirl41 chapter 27 . 5/31/2003
LISSA SWEET STORY!

that was so cute! i loved it! keep up those cute storyes!
Tink2 chapter 27 . 5/31/2003
Aw...I feel so special. Thanks for the thanks! I loved the last chapters of this fic, it was so sweet. I loved this and I can't wait to read more (which I swear I'm gonna stop messing on the RPG every second I'm online to do...lol). Keep it up, you have real talent. See you in the ring Trish.

Tink
Kwirk chapter 26 . 5/30/2003
I am a big softy when it comes to romance although I don't write it as well as you do. I love this story and you actually made me tear up at parts so great job!
Jen105 chapter 26 . 5/30/2003
This was an awesome story. I'm so glad I found it. Keep on writing, and I'll keep on reading!

Jen
NoInkInMyPen chapter 27 . 5/29/2003
Melissa-

Thank you so much for all the nice things you said, they mean alot to me. I love your stories- you are a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more from you :)

Lisa

On a side note: I would definitely love to see Jeff and Summer come back!
Kathryn chapter 27 . 5/29/2003
Hey this fic is totally kick ass, i just spent 3 hours reading it . I love it so much ! You have to make a sequel! Please i beg of you I Need more Jeffand Summer! Please make a sequel!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »