Reviews for The Medic-Nin's Guide to Casual Revolution
liziprincsama chapter 29 . 4/3
voy a dejar esto aqui por si aun te llegan las notificaciones por que no tengo cuenta en ao5

actualiza the medic nins guide to casual revolution
plisssssss
AngelousPoofy chapter 20 . 3/18
AAAAAAA THEYRE FINALLY TOGETHER
AngelousPoofy chapter 16 . 3/18
My God. This chapter is awesome as hell! I wasn't the one celebrating, but I felt so excited! This isn't even canon, yet I still feel giddy. I was so happy when Itachi became Hokage. This fic needs so much more views, and favs, folĺows, everything!
AngelousPoofy chapter 9 . 3/18
This is so ADORABLEE
AngelousPoofy chapter 7 . 3/18
Holy shit, I love this fic.
guest chapter 29 . 1/17
awww i just found the story but it is okay i will reread this again and again tho
i just love it
AzraelMairsile chapter 29 . 1/17
One thing I love about Fanfiction is that the books I download on the app I can read offline, so learning you will not be updating this book, which is in my favorite never to delete pile, is disappointing, I do understand your reasoning. I still have internet, so as long as I have internet, I will visit AO3 to read this book. I am also keeping it in my favorite pile, with many others that have stopped updating that I am obsessed with reading, because I do love this book. This way I can reread it as many times as possible. Love your work!
DarkRayvin chapter 29 . 1/16
I'm not sure if you read these reviews or not, but I just want to say that I have enjoyed reading this story so far. Few fics manage to hold my attention so strongly, and I'm sure I have a slight case of Stockholm from my attention (and sleep) being held hostage, as I could barely stop myself from reading. This story is well written and attention grabbing, and I will definitely seek it out on AO3 to continue reading.

Thank you for sharing this story on FF. net (ówò)b
akire26 chapter 4 . 1/15
Where has this story been my whole life! So so so so good!
guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2020
yay
lilgarcia999999 chapter 29 . 11/8/2020
(̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥) i love this book. farewell dear author. I cant even tell u how many times ive reread it and its always just as good as the last time i read it. I dont really use ao3 but ill find u if i can (T T)
Sparksofrandomness chapter 29 . 10/25/2020
Well off i go join u ao3 :D
Alphagirl16 chapter 29 . 10/25/2020
I’m so sorry to see you go. I really enjoyed your story. You are a really good storyteller.
AnnaRozeDog chapter 29 . 10/25/2020
Thats sad. I use the audiofunktion most of the time so for me fanfic is a good platform. But still i like this fanfic enough to head over to ao3 3
abbynicks126 chapter 29 . 10/24/2020
ok im glad that ur still posting , it really sucks about all the crap u got from others and I completely understand not feeling comfortable on here and more, thank you for the update, and don't let those hate comments get to you they are from people who need to change and grow up but probably will, I know that it can be hard dealing with that, ur a really good writer and I like ur story a lot, and I hope u continue to update, keep ur head up spidey,