Reviews for The Game of a Crown
Blaze Zion chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
BradiLain chapter 35 . 10/4/2020
What a cute little epilogue. Love being able to touch base with all of the ladies that we met along the way. Everybody had such fitting ends to their stories. Nice to see everyone happy and fulfilled.

Seeing Quinn and Luke together sort of eased my suspicions, too. They work well together, regardless of my feelings for her as a person. Haha. Great story, Fairy. Wonderful job.
BradiLain chapter 34 . 10/4/2020
Aghhhhhhhhh it’s over! Congratulations to Quinn. How exciting to finish your first story. So happy for you, congrats all around. I think I’ve always made it fairly clear that Quinn was not my favorite , but you know what? She’s not my wife lol. You did a great job of building the tension this chapter and I loved reading along with it.

I’m bummed for my girl Esme, but I know she’ll be going on to great things. I don’t know much about Sydney and what she’ll do, but I believe in her as well! Quinn and Luke will hopefully have a happy little life together.
Cookiedoodles168 chapter 34 . 10/1/2020
Yay! I loved reading this story, and congrats on finishing it! I think Quinn and Luke are a lovely couple, and I can’t wait for the epilogue and sequel!
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 34 . 10/1/2020
You did it! Congrats! Also I was a little surprised but happy for Quinn none the less. She deserves it. I like his reasoning behind Esme and it’s true she probably wouldn’t be happy not being a doctor. Again loved it!
Moon chapter 34 . 9/30/2020
(sorry for the guest review, I'm not signed in on this computer)
OH MY GOD QUINN WON! WHAT? HOW? AHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY. LINN FOR THE WIN.
Okay, real talk though, I am probably 50/50 shocked and not surprised at all. I mean, I submitted her kind of as a joke. It was right when I was reading a bunch of leftist theory and I was just like "haha s communist selected would be fun." Who would have thought she would win? Then again, I've kind of been hoping for it for a few chapters now. I started shipping them after their first date, but I never really thought she stood a chance until the beach date. Even then, it seemed so far fetched. Looking back, though, it makes a lot of sense. As soon as I finish this review I am reading the whole thing again knowing she wins. I wonder how much it would make sense now that I know.
They are such a cute couple though, I love it so much. Quinn is Luke's constant reality check and I am HERE FOR IT.
Honestly, I was so sure it would be Esme. After the conversation last chapter about how she would be happy as a princess, I was so sure she was going to be the winner. Sydney made sense too, but Quinn was a total surprise. A good surprise, but a surprise nonetheless.

To address the story as a whole, all I can say is how impressed I am. Fairy, this is incredible. You finished this story so quickly, and it actually is quite good. I would not have expected a story written so quickly to be half as good as the one you gave us. I am impressed.

Alright, now excuse me I need to go read the entire story again...
BradiLain chapter 33 . 9/23/2020
A zoo date is so fun! I feel like it's one of the most classic sort of outings that any of the girls have gotten so far - seeing all the animals is definitely something normal people their age would do. I like Sydney. I wouldn't be particulary fussed if she was the one chosen as Luke's wife, but I will admit that I don't think that they seen to have very much in common. A fun little time nonetheless from them though!

Usually I'm a sucker for baking dates. I mean, what's not to love? The potential for flour fights or feeding each other or licking frosting from the spoon? Too much for my little heart. I think this date just solidified my thoughts that Quinn and Luke have like no chemistry together. They can barely make it through a coversation without making it uncomfortable or one of them being sarcastic, how could they expect to make it through a marriage?

FLOWER CROWNS? ugh. yes. Esme is my queen, I don't even care who Luke chooses Esme is the best girl hands down. Since Luke isn't the crown prince, I think that it actually makes this Selection a little bit more interesting becaues Esme COULD go to school if she really wanted. She doesn't have to be the Queen, there's no reason whoever wins couldn't have a real job or finish school.

Yes I am pretty solid in my thoughts. TEAM ESME! LEgggggggggo.
BradiLain chapter 32 . 9/23/2020
Allyson is going so hard here on Quinn, but I'm kind of living for it? I love the drama. It's so funny to me when parents get so invested in their children's relationships. I suppose there's a little bit of rationality there, since she'll be stuck with whoever Luke chooses as part of the family for the rest of the relationship, but it's still not her choice. Quinn and her crazy hair are like peanut butter and jelly. That's just how she is, take it or leave it. The idea of a house hunting date is so fun to me, I can't wait to see how it goes.

oh man, maybe Quinn wasn't the best choice for house hunting lmaoooo she's already mad at how big it is. I can't help but agree slightly with her. Luke and his waifu don't really need a giant mansion, but if you've got that money then why not? It's part of the royal image, tho. You'd think Quinn would try a little harder to just say the nice things about the house, I'm sure the preface that the mansions are expensive is self explanatory haha.

And we've got our top three! A bummer to see Faye go, but she and Luke didn't have the best chemistry together so I definitely see why. I'm still fairly confident in my choice of Esme as the winner, but I am pumped to see who he chooses!

Those that are Left: Esme, Sydney, Quinn
BradiLain chapter 31 . 9/23/2020
Ughhhhhh I was hoping that visiting a children's hospital would do something to make Sable more endearing, but I only find myself liking her less and less. Everything that Luke does is a publicity stunt. It's standard legals that if he goes into a hospital and children could be in the pictures that they would need to sign a consent form. Like, that doesn't make his visit any less ethical? Truly she's got a point when she's saying that she shouldn't be upset because she's a gambler for a living. An odd job to be pointing a finger of 'unethical' activities, if you ask me. If Sable would ever be a part of the royal family, she'd have to get used to the cameras joining her outings and I just don't think that she could handle it.

Ope! And there she goes. She really did make it awkward, hurting Luke's sensitive soul. She was kind of right, but I was more than happy to see her go so I aint mad lol. Chocolate covered strawberries... man, that makes me hungry.

Esme having to explain her bad joke is everything to me. Great way to end the chapter. I'm getting maaaaaaaaaaaad vibes that she's going to end up being the one. I'm one hundred percent on Team Esme.

Those that are Left: Esme, Sydney, Quinn, Faye
BradiLain chapter 30 . 9/23/2020
I feel like we all could've guessed that Faye would be the girl that needed Luke's help. I find myself a little bit apalled that he's so quick to blame this on Faye. Like, it's in no way her fault that her dad is an awful person. Being raised in a cult is never the fault of a victim in the cult - a lot of the time they don't even realize that things within there are so wrong since they get so brainwashed. Poor thing. At least he started to understand towards the end of the conversation. My heart breaks for Faye having to break off her relationship with her father, especially since she doesn't have a mother either. Her life will be undoubtedly changed from this trial.

We've got another Sable date coming up! Interesting. She's not really one of my favorites, but part of me thinks that there's gonna be some sort of drama that comes up there that may or may not lead to her elimination. I'm worried for her.

Those that are Left: Esme, Sydney, Quinn, Sable, Faye
BradiLain chapter 29 . 9/23/2020
eeeeeep, a cute little game chapter! i have so many chapters to catch up on, so I'll try to be brief so that I can really bang them out here. All of the girls have such different vibes to each other, it's interesting to see how they all sort of contrast from each other. Hangman is a odd choice for a game - I wonder why Luke chose it? Maybe he just picked a random game, but I think it's kind of cute in its own sort of way.

Out of the girls we have left, I think I would want Esme to win the most. She's my personal favorite. I find Quinn really abrasive, so she would be my last pick. It feels like she's always trying to pick a fight. Sable also is definitely not my favorite. Faye's background with the cult is the most interesting, so I'd also like to see her stick around a little bit longer.

The date with Sable was all fiiiiiiine. I wish I liked her more, but I'm getting major deceptive vibes. I don't know. Maybe I'm overthinking it. Since we only have five girls left, I'm gonna morph my chart into final guesses for placement.

The Top Five: Esme, Sydney, Quinn, Sable, Faye
Guest chapter 33 . 9/22/2020
I've read this story since forever, but I'm finally going to review.

Esme for the win! She's so sweet and want to make a difference. And Luke being awkward around her and asking her how she would feel about not being a doctor was so cute.

(Also, if she won, her last date was about flower crowns, which relates really nicely with the pictures. Just a thought.)
Selestea chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
I love this story so far! Can't wait to read more
LoganPerdue chapter 32 . 9/18/2020
Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuUwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuUwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuUwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuUwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuUwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuUwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuUwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuUwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuUwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuUwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuUwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuUwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuUwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuUwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu Uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu wu uwuw uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwuw uwuw u uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwuw u uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwuwuuuwuwuwu uwuw uwuw uwuw uwuwu uwuwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwuw uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu
a singular dream chapter 28 . 9/17/2020
Oml- this chapter. Definitely a great way to see Sam go. "Just 700 dollars" summarises her character in one an it.