Reviews for The Game of a Crown
a singular dream chapter 25 . 9/17/2020
sammy, child, i love you, but please remember your major. keep a little cheat card on your phone if you need to.
a singular dream chapter 15 . 9/17/2020
petition for sammy's dog to win. that newspaper article should've mentioned the true star of the selection.
SweaterSloth369 chapter 32 . 9/15/2020
Great chapter! Loved the house hunting. Also sad about Faye but that means it is closer for Sydney to win!
Cookiedoodles168 chapter 31 . 9/11/2020
I'm going to miss Sable, she was a lot of fun and definitely added a lot of spice to the selection. So we're down to the final four...Also, I loved the lukewarm joke lol.
SweaterSloth369 chapter 31 . 9/11/2020
The lukewarm joke, ahhhh I loved it!
LoganPerdue chapter 31 . 9/11/2020
I- I'm going to miss sable. She was my favorite and it's sad to see her go. :(
SweaterSloth369 chapter 30 . 9/9/2020
Great chapter, I like Faye and standing up to her father is a good thing
Guest chapter 29 . 9/7/2020
Okay, I haven’t really felt it until now, but I don’t like Sable. Just not my vibe. I love Faye though, I think she’s my favorite besides my own baby, of course. I like how much else get to see he selected interacting now that we are getting closer to the end. Also, it’s probably just me looking at it too much, but I can’t help but notice there have been a few instances now where Luke is touching Quinn in front of the other girls without realizing. Not that it means anything, just an observation.

P.S. Fight me, Sabel, 9 degrees is balmy. Come back when you’ve seen -60 and we can talk haha.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/7/2020
Hey Fairy. Wonderful chapter. Still waiting to see Esme and Sable get together :eyes:

Same forever and ever
Cookiedoodles168 chapter 28 . 9/6/2020
Wow, Sydney and Luke's date was definitely not something I was expecting, but OMG! Also, the shopping date with Samantha and Luke made me chuckle, and I'm sad to see her go, but I'm sure they'll both end up with the right person for them in the end.
SweaterSloth369 chapter 28 . 9/5/2020
All hail the prophet sloth! I knew that Sam would go home after her date. But the date was so funny. And all I can think of for Sydney’s glasses is fairy odd parents
BradiLain chapter 28 . 9/4/2020
this moment with Sydney was unexpected but entirely pleasant. I think the banter between the two of them was some of the best i've seen in the whole story so far. it was funny, cute, the two had great chemistry, and we learned a little bit more about Sydney! All in all, everything you could wish for in dialogue.

luke doesn't like the dog? a shame. a dang shame. every dog is a good dog, even if i think that sam's chihuahua is sort of obnoxious, i would still love him with every fiber of my being. i'm kind of impressed that her dog will wear shoes - last time i tried to get my shih tzus in a pair of cute socks, they refused to walk anymore lmaooo Sam seems so air headed in this date, but i think it made for some nice giggles. i think that Luke is surprisingly unpleasant about Sam's spending habits. $1300 might be a big price tag for shoes, but if it's paying the designer then it is money for art. Art earns its price tag. Plus, I would like to hope that at that hefty price it means the shoes are ethically sourced and ethically made. Haha. But I digress, i wouldn't expect Luke to know much amout fashion. Six bags of clothes for 700 dollars is kind of a great deal, to be honest, Luke don't know what he's talking about.

Buh-bye Sam! I adore her. I think she is so fun and bubbly and just herself to the nth degree. But I see why Luke eliminated her. They just don't have a lot in common. She was a joy while she lasted though!

Middles: Sable
BradiLain chapter 27 . 9/4/2020
I didn't really think of the drama that could come from Luke not being the crown prince, but you know what? I think this is brilliant. Surely Luke didn't think he and his sister would BOTH live in the palace. It actually makes a lot of sense that he would move somewhere else with his new wife to start his own chapter. I do think his response felt like it was kind of an overreaction, but I was kind of expecting it when I got kicked out of my family home lmao, not everybody's experience mirrors my own. The idea of Luke taking some of his Selected house hunting is so fun to me. I hope he warms up to the idea, I'd kill for my family to buy me a multimillion dollar mansion.

Yessssss esme loves her super hero movies. such a random little tidbit to her character that i never would've guessed. she's such a doll. I think this was a nice little date. it was interesting to me that there are girls that still haven't had an official one on one date - i guess i hadn't quite realized! a bummer for them, but hey! things happen when they happen and i was glad that esme had a date to see her some more.

Middles: Sable, Sam
BradiLain chapter 26 . 9/4/2020
Lmaooo at luke. he doesn't purely want to see everyone in a swimming suit, but that's always a nice perk! haha. a beach day is such a cute idea, especially for a bunch of the girls to join him in. We've got quite the cat fight brewing among these girls too - I'm so here for it. We don't get enough girl drama in these stories haha. It's a guilty pleasure.

lmaooooo the shade that Officer Tate was throwing at the sand castle. That's so funny. Sandcastles is such a fun, whimsical sort of thing to do. Great idea. I loved it. Sable over here with sand in her panties, throwing a fit of a little game. we all know somebody like that.

I can tell that you enjoyed this chapter a lot ~ it was just as fun to read! When an author is having fun writing, it always shows in the prose, I think. Everything, from our sand castles to the milkshakes was so cute! Love that. Who out of these girls do I think will win? I think I would personally choose Esme, but I'm leaning towards Quinn if I had to put money on it

Middles: Sable, Sam
BradiLain chapter 25 . 9/4/2020
I feel like Sam has a bad case of being the unaccomplished sibling. All of her siblings seem to have stable jobs and nice diplomas and beautiful families, and then there's Sam... Who doesn't even know what her major it. If that ain't a mood, I don't know what is. Definitely a big family that she's got, but it's a nice one. I think it was a good idea to start with them, since they're not crazy wacko like some of the other families - introducing them first in the chapter gave us a nice moment to let them shine.

Laena's little family - little but precious. I loved her brothers. It's no surprise that she misses them and wants to go back home with them. It must be hard to be away from your family when it's so small and tightly knitted. I thought her moment was going to be a smaller one, but the added spice of her saying not to choose Sable? Love that. It's gonna plant a teeny seed of doubt for Luke, and I can't wait to see how that manifests.

Arbor is me. She's my favorite character in the whole story lmaoooo she's a hoot. The rest of Sable's family didn't make much of an impression on me personally, but Arbor did enough to steal the show and make Sable's family a fun one to meet and learn more about.

Esme's family was cute too. I don't have, like, a lot to say about them, but a pair of writers working together on a series is so precious to me. I love couples that do things together like that. I think that Esme is one of my favorite girls that's left in the competition, so I'm definitely rooting for her to win at this point!

Farrah's pregnancy announcement was so precious at the end too! What a great way to end off a chapter. A note of bliss, of hope, of new beginnings! Love it.

Top Three: Esme, Sable, Sydney