Reviews for Ninja of the Shadows
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr sign now due
LadyoftheShield chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
YAY! A non-slash Iruka Kakashi fan fic!

Well written, excellent premise!
Ashcat chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Wow I really liked this! Great POV from Iruka and the loneliness and how you handled it! Only wish there was more :)
kirallie chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Interesting, hopefully just the start!
Shirohikari chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
sweet. well written piece.
insanechildfanfic chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
this is great
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Hm I'm trying to think of a good review, one more than 4 words long,which seems to be my norm. Hey that was a Nice fic buddy. Whoa that was like 7 words. Do you count a?
Rikona chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
aaw, that was nice. hm, thats a pretty interesting reason for why Kakashi's always late. You are a very good writer. You get your point across, but you dont' go to fast or too slow. I really enjoyed this one. _
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
That was nice! those two are from my favorite character list! I just cant decide who I like most!
I'm really Happy for Kakashi _ he has found a really good friend now! he'll see he is not that alone after all. well, nice fic! I loved it!
shadoewhunter chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Kawaii...we need more good Kakashi stories...heeheehee
Famirad chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Damn. That's all I can say. Very nicely executed. Good parallels. The explanation of Kakashi and Iruka's feelings weren't OOC at all - in fact, I thought they added extra depth to the characters. Very nicely done. The ending phrase about Iruka might have been better off being reworded, but that's a minor nit-pick. As it is, I have to say, I'm impressed. Great job.
Endril McMerlyn chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Wow! What a great insight! I like your characterization of Kakashi. Very interesting take on some of his actions. Great job! _
Shiranai-Kyuri chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Aw... So sweet. I feel warm and fuzzy now. *wants to huggle Kakashi and Iruka*
E-sama the Llama chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Such a marvelous story of two men who don't quite fit into the society around them! Bravo!

This is a well considered and surprisingly deep piece which I enjoyed a great deal. I hope that you continue to create delightful stories like this one and will enjoy the success you so richly deserve!
Zilay chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Geez, that was...um! I don't really have a word for it(need more vocab o.O) Just one thing here, Kakashi is not like that, at least what I observed from the manga. But still it's fascinating to read about others idea about him ne?