Reviews for Heroes
BabyAngel-tears chapter 41 . 9/27/2020
whew! I loved it! One thing though, just for future reference. The part you put the bullets in and then shove into the vun is called a magazine. A clip is a part of the gun that you put the bullets into the fun directly, and when you run out of ammo, a little plastic piece automatically pops out of the gun.

shorter version: magazine is loaded into the gun; clip is fixed in already.

Other than that, this story was amazing and I'm looking forward to that RE5 story!
BabyAngel-tears chapter 39 . 9/26/2020
This whole thing was amazing! It's be pretty interesting to see how well Wesker would deal with someone loving him, if you decided to go that route. I'm a huge Wesker fan as well. I dont think love would change him so much as make him kind of over protective and manipulative, but based on this book its be epic no matter what.
BabyAngel-tears chapter 35 . 9/26/2020
Okay that was awesome! Glad you saved Mike too! Looking forward to that drink too lol
BabyAngel-tears chapter 31 . 9/25/2020
That truck was freaking annoying playing on pro with no ammo! The Dire Wolf was a nice touch!
BabyAngel-tears chapter 28 . 9/25/2020
The way you write Ada and Leons relationship is so in character. Mends my broken heart a little!
BabyAngel-tears chapter 24 . 9/24/2020
Well that was intense! Loved it!
BabyAngel-tears chapter 18 . 9/24/2020
Damn it.
BabyAngel-tears chapter 11 . 9/23/2020
Im loving this story! And I love Luis...but I already had it in my mind she and Leon would be perfect! Now I have to hope Luis still dies for her to end up with Leon just to make my head hurt less!
UzuRunner chapter 41 . 7/28/2020
I loved the story! Fantastic ending and I’m looking forward to your next story as well. The idea of some random shady dude in the backstreets of DC with an arsenal big enough to knock over Fort Knox is pretty amusing.
evolution-500 chapter 41 . 7/28/2020
Interesting that Wesker is working on Uroboros at that stage. I actually thought his initial goal had been to create an Umbrella of his own and that Uroboros was created as a reaction to his discovery of having been created by Spencer.
SteelePhoenix73 chapter 41 . 7/28/2020
I have no words. This ended much better than i could have ever dreamed. We got good ol Merchant, you gave Wesker a Sample (nice setup for an RE5 fic) Leon's learning slingshot, life's good for everyone! If you really intend to do an RE5 one and play it again, hope you could consider any of your amazing readers as a co-op partner if you want one (totally understand if not though, some like to rush things). After everything though, i just can't wait to read more of your stories, you're too good at this!
relyt15 chapter 41 . 7/28/2020
you absolute MAD LAD!

you brought in the merchant in the last minute when i thought he was all but out. Dude RE7 is totally yours if you want it just say the word.

Also RE7 isn't "too" bad on the scary front. it has a couple of good ones that will get you but overall i feel like its more of a "you know its their and its after you" kind of scary if that makes sense to you.

Anyway one more time just cause great story and that's an author follow i believe. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.
Vio chapter 39 . 7/23/2020
I love this story, and I would love to see more of your writing. Your style is beautiful and I can really feel the characters. The characters are dimensional and sympathetic, and I find myself rooting for Elleah every time I read about her!
relyt15 chapter 39 . 7/24/2020
Don't normally review stories, but i gotta say you killed it with this story. My only complaint (which i already know why but still) were's my favorite shifty merchant man! how you gonna cut out one of the best characters? In all serious pacing was great, plot lines were all in a row, and just overall loved your portrayal of the characters.

Also would love to see your take on RE5. Also as for RE6... i wont spoil anything but... it's definitely not on the same scope as 4 or 5. just keep an open mind and expectation low, but hey beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that jazz.

if you ever want 7 though whether to play it and write a story or just play it with no story hit me up and i'll get it for you. 7 kills it and would love to see you cover it in a story. anyway great story and cant wait to see what else pops up.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/22/2020
Love your story. I hope we get to see that b***h step-mother Christine get what's coming to her.