Reviews for Sage Paths
LemeMa chapter 2 . 9/28/2021
No Harem, Happy Life
lara5170 chapter 6 . 7/8/2021
Very good and I am looking forward to reading more. I’m hoping Naruto meets Gaara and helps him. Is Naruto going to learn seals?
WebSlinger12 chapter 5 . 5/1/2021
Hanabi...? AYO! I was not expecting that. At all.
dammyd chapter 6 . 4/19/2021
A big question though is how did Harashima die when he had the Rinnegan. Because that should make him extra powerful. But interesting chapter so far
omes848484 chapter 6 . 1/8/2021
wow just found your story. i’m super impressed. normal stories you find like this are written in a way that makes you question whether you are reading english. i have really enjoyed it so far. the flow of the story is really good. you don’t get too hung up on certain things that bog a story down with the minutiae. and i feel like you are going somewhere with this. i’m not sure where yet, but its going to keep me hoping for more. keep up the the good work.️
chunnin33 chapter 6 . 11/12/2020
A scene of Hashirama vs Madara at the valley should wait a very long time. That's the sort of flashback bomb you drop ages in the future when Madara is revived and sees Naruto for the first time.
Abyss Trinity chapter 6 . 10/7/2020
This is very interesting.
NovaDeer chapter 2 . 10/6/2020
AWWWWW. That hurt
Enduroman1 chapter 6 . 9/17/2020
Don't know why this doesn't have more favs n reviews it's got a great premise, As for the pairing I think ryuuzetsu or Fuu would be a good pairing
pmotana chapter 6 . 9/16/2020
Your story is truly wonderful. And I hope Naruto will meet Gaara. And I want to read his adventures.
Professor Fluff chapter 1 . 7/19/2020
JustaLonelyGuy chapter 5 . 6/30/2020
Great, I love RinneganNaruto fics, please update soon! 3
Professor Fluff chapter 3 . 6/3/2020
please line break that time skip looking at that transition hurts my soul
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2020
Shizune is waaay to serious... She needs to get laid.
pmotana chapter 5 . 5/26/2020
I really like this story. I will wait to follow your story.

English is not my mother tongue, if my words are not satisfactory, must apologize.