Reviews for Flowers For Hikari
Kindness Angel chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
You know, I rarely like poetry written on here-I find it displeasing most of the time-but i really enjoyed this.
freeze1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Oh my goodness, that was so cute! That is EXACTLY how I pictured their relationship, and it's so adorable. Really, this is gorgeous.
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
So sweet...
hpdigigal chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Aww, that was so sweet!
Lord Tarsisk chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Wow, that was pretty good.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Nice poetry at first I thought it was Davis talking.
Naruke chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Angel of Peace chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Aw! that was so fluffy! loved it!
Akuro chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Aw, that was uberly fluffy. It was a nice rhythm to it, and actually rhymed. Squee. ; It's a nice twist that you put into it, and the ending was very sweet. I love Hisuke/Daikari, and this was great. Kudos.
halfeatenmoon chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Sweet. Very sweet. And let me just say that I love it when authors turn the tables and have Hikari wanting Daisuke for a change.
Nine1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Aw. You wrote a Daikari! - This is one of those now-you-love-it-now-you-can't-stand-it couples for me, and you've just made me love it again. How can a girl not like a guy that would do so much for her? Neat rhyming skillz.
Eevee chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
It does most likely make my life sound incredibly sad, but this SO made my day.

Unlike most fanfiction poetry, this actually has rhyme and rhythm, is well-composed and just generally nice and easy to read.

And it's so sweet, too, and BELIEVABLE, unlike so much Daikari.

Wonderful _
Lunita Cero chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Oh... it brought tears to my eyes near the end... I love it, the simplicity of it, even if I don't much support Dai-kun with Hikari, it makes an odd sort of sense that she'd miss him when he went away. *wipes unnecessary tear away* I will add it to my faves!
minty fresh socks chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
*throws you a lilac* Really, I got a sprig with me now. . . I always did like this poem.