Reviews for Things Not Seen
takuya chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
aww cute _
Niki is a zombie chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
haha, good fic, I like the idea.
Tunisa chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Aww, Daisuke has a short attention span. Funny and cute, because it was just a bit random.
Ryouseiteki chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Sweet fluff from Daisukes point of veiw. - I had to write one of these essay type papers every other day last year. _ We each had a 'writers notebook' to unload all the crap of our minds into. Of course, I almost failed because of them... Get this; Anime, Bishounen, fanfiction, i'm broke again, can't buy those manga i wanted, etc... XD

Ja, Ryouseiteki
Renn chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
That was very sweet...I hope Dai-chan gets to see his Ken-chan soon...*nods*
Angel of Peace chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
hehe! aw! that was cute! Daisuke obsessing about Ken! anways, liked it much!
Bronze Eagle chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Kawaii! Dai-chan's thinking about Ken-chan. Keh keh. Very cute. Um, what else is there to say? . Jaa.
yuugata no baka chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Looks kinda like the stuff we have to write in class to . . . EXCEPT WE HAVE TO DO IT IN FRENCH CLASS . . .

Good fic. As for the shounen ai element, yes, it was very vague. More is better .

Keep up the good work!
Eddie Wachowski's Chick chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
- dai reminds me of me... i tend to do that whetever it's called and babble in my mind to myself. thats why my nickname was davis last year at school. lol you dont care so

great job hope theres more soon!
Quin chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
E! This is so cute! He's got Ken on the brain...I love the bits about Chibimon eating everything in the house _
Nine1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
There's nothing wrong with writing essays on Ken. - Smart idea there. Unfortunately, my English teachers have never really made us write things like that, though I'd want to. I love the way it seems like something Daisuke would actually write in the show. It's very in-character. Well, I'm off to read your other new stories.
minty fresh socks chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Lalalala, now I'm gonna have to try a stream-of-consciousness assignment fic. Muahahaha. Much cuteness. *hearts the daiken*
babydragon chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
KYA this is so sweet! ::jumps around smiling crazily:: why? why is something as random as this making me so happy? why? it's jsut so dai, sososo dai, and i love it.
Misura chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Wow, right from the very start of the fic I could almost hear Daisuke saying something like this (well, thinking is actually the proper word, but I hope you know what I mean anyway). This is just so very much ic ; I enjoyed reading it a lot. :)