Reviews for In a Little While
Likeshappyending chapter 12 . 4/29
I feel as if you ended in the middle of the restart...maybe more later but before Season 2?
This is very good!
groundcontroltomajortom chapter 12 . 4/11
I enjoyed this.

I think this was particularly successful in juxtaposing the larger story (of the treatment of AI) with the smaller story of Picard and Crusher's relationship. It felt very true to the themes of the first season of Picard.

Well done.
Kaytee33 chapter 12 . 4/3
Thank you for this story. I was longing for this kind of ending after reading "Last Best Hope". I did like, in the book, the idea that Jean Luc had to let Beverly go in order to take on his mission, but I appreciated how you tackled the consequences of that.

My favourite line was when Jurati told Beverly that nothing could be done and she thought in response "Like hell". Perfect moment!
GrandMoffSeizja chapter 10 . 2/12
This was truly wonderful. Well written, moving, and it did a very great honor to the characters. I am consistently blown away by the quality of writing that I have seen in Star Trek fan fiction. This is one of the best Star Trek stories I have ever read. Thank you for writing this.

Keep writing like a motherfucker! You’re awesome.
-Sam Bayless Vance
miamaymatt chapter 12 . 9/15/2020
Thank you! So well written and true to character.
LornaWinters chapter 12 . 9/8/2020
Loved the exchange with Laris and Zhaban! This was such a great story! Hopefully, we'll get some JL/Beverly in season 2, but if we don't, I'm so happy to have read this fabulous story!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2020
Beautifully written!
Beyondtoday chapter 12 . 8/27/2020
Great chapter. I love the reminiscing and the pull towards each other during their conversation. Keep the story coming.
Bluetrekker12 chapter 12 . 8/24/2020
Oh, I’ve loved this. No doubt there will be many re-reads. Thanks so much!
ngould chapter 12 . 8/24/2020
Oh, marvelous. I do hope there will be more. I love the latest iteration of Picard. I hope Beverly is finally in it.
Laura Rowland chapter 12 . 8/23/2020
Beautiful ending...if only TPTB would read this and get a clue of what so many of us want to see.
narutoprincess chapter 12 . 8/23/2020
YES! What a great ending! Full of hope which is what this series needs in my opinion.
Spot and Punk chapter 12 . 8/23/2020
Ahhh! This is so great. I love your phrasing and characterisation. What a great alternative - I'm so glad Beverly was there in your version. Thank you!
spacekitten2700 chapter 12 . 8/22/2020