Reviews for Ruining The Essential Toadness
Child of the Rune chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Ahahaha absolutely hilarious! Loved that, it was pure awesomeness.

You managed to get them in mostly character, and I adored Pietro's little rant. (Even though my phone made it absolutely a mess to read)
I love your work. 'Tis fabulous.

And Lance, who just doesn't care, and Todd's adamant refusal and ahahah I'm getting odd looks.

Anyway. Great job, loved it!
Captain Kisa chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Aw. I liked it. Very sweet. You make me smile! YAY!
Lecheecopae chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
*roles about on floor laughing* I loved that. Thank you for writing it. Please do another funny thing like that, I will be sure to read it.
SuperFlyDblOhZero chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I love it! Ha HA! So short, yet so cute...
Cold-Creature chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Hey! That was halerious! I was in hysrerics trying not to wake my fokes!

Keep up da good work!
DigitalAngel4U chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Yay that was really cute! Though I cannot possibly imagine Toad being clean...what on Earth would he look like? Oh well, it was totally adorable and I loved it, as I do your other fics! See them through they totally rock! Keep up the good work!

DigitalAngel4U
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
That was so totally awesome.
oinge chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Oh my god! That was hilarious! I love the phrase 'ruined my essential toad-ness.' That cracked me up so bad! ARGH!

Humor with people in character: way to go!

I'm going to join your fan club. :)
oinge chapter 1 . 11/18/2003

Humor with people in character: way to go!

I'm going to join your fan club. :)
Flower Powerer chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
That was good too. I love Pietro. I'm gonna go find more Pietro fics to read. *hops away* Why the hell am I hopping? O.o
Rene Marie chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! pweaze?
bored evo fan chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Heheh...Toddikins being bathed by Pietro. funny if not freakish mental image. I like :D
IwillmarryJustinTimberlake chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
MWUHAHAHAHA! That was great! I totally love your stories! Keep writing or I'll... I'll... I'll cry!

Taz
Baby-Cellophane chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
poor Todd!
Ari chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
wow this was really funny! my friend told me to read it I'm glad she did!