Reviews for Bass Trap
Briar Eve Sheurmann chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Dahling!

OMG I LOVE THIS FUCKING FIC! Two of my favourite characters in a kind of place I know all too well. I'm glad I could access this piece (haven't really been able to get on ffnet lately, other than posting- damn site is always experiencing an overload.)

You truly are a queen of witty repartee- you know that already. But Xu's slight hostility matched against Irvine's smooth charm makes for great chemistry. I know very few authors who could pull this off- you did it with such pride and flare that it just made me beam and want more. I know this is a one shot, but you need to write an irvine/xu fic. In whatever form that comes for you personally. You have a real freedom when you write these characters and I think that's something worth exploring.

Anyway, m'dear- i'll talk at you later. email me at . My other address keeps eating my emails.

ciao doll

b.e.
Baby VOX chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
you pull out the greatest pairings, you know that? and they can be romantic, friendly, or twisted in both and still turn out great. this was another interesting one.
Shiva Darkwater chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
As usual your writing style has amazed and captivated me. Your description is eloquent and right on the mark. Your dialogue is full of your usual wit and very in character.

Once again I awe over the style and grace that is put into every single sentence. And your topic choice is very unique. It's not every day that someone gets the chance to read a vignette centering on the alluring characters of Irvine and Xu.

I hope you write more about these two characters that I know you love. It's refreshing to read something brilliant and with truth to it. This is the cowboy after hours, worn from the day and seeking the solace in losing ones self. This is the A-ranking SeeD, behind the lights and the chaos of the Garden.

I could go on, but I think I should end this... It's getting a little too long, don't you agree