Reviews for the Smile
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Ah, your stories pull my heart in different directions, now I want to read Ukyo and Akane stories lol I like fanfic because I want to see different versions of the characters that actually makes me like them. Character bashing fics are not fun to read, they just make me bitter or hateful bleh. If you ever decide to expand on this, I'm totally up for seeing how Shampoo fares against Akane's smile. Thank you for writing.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Cute silly story.
PepperonyOwl chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Oh, I love this one. It's so funny! I laughed out loud during the ham-soup bit! And the 100-watt smile was just brilliant! Thank you - it's a fantastic story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Cute story.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
LOVE this
Dinian chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
O.O... Loved It!
2313021 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was really quite hilarious.
Prizz chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I really like this fic. I like how you didnt make Akane the most beautiful being in the universe (like Rosalie in Twilight and that got her violated and killed) but in your fic, you made Akane's smile her best weapon. And Ukyo becomes borderline lesbian because of that. I wonder if the other students in their school feel that way, that's why no one despises Akane even if she hoards the majority of the school's affection and attention. Only that would explain it, because otherwise jealousy is a nasty feeling.

It also made me wonder if Akane goes to college, would it also happen? What I really like is the fact that Akane is completely, utterly, unbelievably oblivious to it. And that's amusing. ..and ironic. Ranma should have a tight grip on her or else someone is going to steal her away.

Thank you for writing this fic. I really enjoyed it.
Bubblezmith chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wow! I'm now jealous of Uc-chan. lol is there a sequel floating somewhere in you imagination? If there is, please release it.
lefkaz chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
What? 100 MEGAWATS - SMILE and no kidnap, she isn't selling her soul to Nabiki to make Akane become her wife?

This fic is only worth 75 megawatts - smile

Don't you plan a continuation, a sequel?

How about if Akane falls in love for Ukyo and leaves her home for good? A hint: Akane becomes Ronin?

You did a spectacular job in this fic and in "Happily Married" *. How about you write a fic in Akane/Ukyo ship (Akyo? Ukane?) in that level of seriousness / angst / waff / drama / PUZZLE / ALL-BRAND-JOKES (i mean, so much laugh that your pants will be dirty)

(* at the moment i just read this two masterpieces, "the smile" and "happily married", overnight! I am about to start "Meant to Say". too much Ranma's fics, i miss harry)

I LOVE your work (and i don't say this so much. this is the second time)
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
AWESOME! Hilarious, and sweet. I loved it. Totally unexpected and funny. I would love to see how Akane gets Ranma by using the Smile. :)
kats24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I really loved this story, I would love to see how Nabiki sets up things with Shampoo and Kodachi. Then maybe even a resolution type story with Nabiki finally setting up Ranma after the other girls lose their bets with Nabiki.
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Dear God, this fic (and author notes)! Is speaks the truth! Thank you so so much, I needed this. XD
deletedforpersonalreasons chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-!1

THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ IS THIS!1 BEST!

ABSOLUTE BEST!1

DEFINITE COMPLETE ABSOLUTE BEST!

I'M HYPERVENTILATING THIS IS SO GOOD!1

*breathes*

YOU MUST WRITE MORE LIKE THIS!

WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-!
Lana Atkins chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I thought you were absolutely spot-on. One does have to wonder, compared with the other girls who are considerably more physically 'desirable', how Akane manages to grab the attention of the males most of the time :)

It has to be the smile! ;D Wouldn't be surprised if that was what ensnared Ranma in the first place.

I'd LOVE to see a continuation to this, it screams to me that there's more here!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »