Reviews for How it all Ends
Sereke chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
It's a great story.

It really is.
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
Kew, get another kickin' chap up!
Kiina chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
Kiina chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
a bit more from the ty-ka would be better but non-the-less I like it!
asa-chan chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
Oh for me? Thank you so much!

Hn, poor Dragoon stupid elders...

Once again I love it, and find it most interesting! I do hope you will update soon! I'm so curios!

asa-chan
Rumi-Chan chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
WAI! Bester-sama! *tackle-glomps Bester Death* WAI! This is so beautiful! It's like a modern day Romeo and Juliet! _

Update soon! I can't wait!

*Rumi-Chan*
Rumi-Chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
WAI! BESTER DEATH! I LOVE THIS TO BITSIES! _ Well, off the the second chappie I go! *skips away merrily*

Kai: SKIPS? SKIPS! Since when did she start skipping?

Tyson: She hasn't seen a Tyka in ages...she's very happy...

*Rumi-Chan*
SparkyKnight chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
Yea! Good chapter. I'm happy that you finally updated, no offense or anything and I liked it. At first I was a little sad because you made Wizard sound like the bad guy, but now he's fighting for Dranzer and Dragoon. Just out of curiosity, is Diannya coming back? I hope so and wonderful! Update soon please!
Blackout12 chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
M...good!

Rating: 10/10!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Please contiue! I can't wait to read more!
LillyAngel chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Wow. All I have to say is Wow! You are such a talented writer. I love all the different plot lines you think of. They are so creative. I can't wait for chapter 2!
SparkyKnight chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Whoa! Cool a sequel! I wanna see what happens, and how they exactly got found out. I feel sorry for Wizard, annocing what was going to happen. But continue soon! Just out of curiosity, is Wizard a storm or earth bit beast?
Manu chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
The suite please. I find that fic beautifull and I hope you'll continue it! TYKA forever!
Princess Jedi Shayne Son chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
this is cool, hope you are well! i can't wait fot the second chapter please don't take to long!

laura
Leera of the Dark Blade chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Woah...uber suspence...me likey! _ Please update soon! That little chapter preview at the bottom left me at the edge of my seat! Hurry up and write another chapter!