Reviews for Scars
LauraMae224 chapter 15 . 3/15
I. Love. This.

Oh my god. Words cannot explain how much I adore this piece. Thank you for sharing!
PacyT chapter 15 . 5/8/2020
I love love this! Exactly what I needed as I haven't been able to watch the new episode but I know what happens! Thank you for al of the lovely fic keep up the great work!
lurkingwhump chapter 15 . 5/7/2020
Kurt, you were grievously injured, you idiot! Oh, Jane’s panic is so real there in the beginning, but for some reason I love it she tells him not to fight it. And then her practically forcing her way into recovery to see him. Love it. And how he can read her anxiety so well. Very true, he would quit for her. And if this is almost 15 yrs into the future, Kurt has no business kicking down doors any more. It’s too dangerous, and neither of them wants to lose the other.
PacyT chapter 14 . 5/7/2020
Thank-you another wonderful fic! I am thinking they are going to have bad arthritis later in life
PacyT chapter 13 . 5/7/2020
This would be a special moment just showing how important it is to get their names cleared and get back to the important stuff
PacyT chapter 12 . 5/7/2020
Loved it! Love cake too!
perfectly written I think Remi would have loved Kurt if given more time but glad to have Jane back
PacyT chapter 11 . 5/7/2020
Love this! Its a moment I would have loved to seen in the show
PacyT chapter 10 . 5/7/2020
Poor babies
PacyT chapter 9 . 5/7/2020
heartbreaking
PacyT chapter 8 . 5/7/2020
Its hard to have so much weight on ones shoulders :(
lurkingwhump chapter 14 . 5/5/2020
Oh, my heart. Kurt’s panic is so real. I love the mental image of Jane first cradling him against her, and then him engulfing her in his arms, holding her, both of them dirty and bloody as they wait for help to arrive.
Spiigrl chapter 13 . 5/3/2020
Aah man, perfect timing. I love the way you integrate the ending of one chapter to the beginning of the next chapter, awesome work. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks.
Spiigrl chapter 12 . 5/3/2020
Awwwwwww, chocolate cake will always do it. Wonderful chapter. Thanks.
lurkingwhump chapter 13 . 5/3/2020
Oh God, you broke my heart there, with Kurt asking if Bethany will remember him. I want to hug him so much and reassure him things will be OK. That trauma of his own childhood really weighs on him: he’s so afraid of becoming someone like his own Dad. Ugh, I wish Jane could convince him that those things all those years ago were not his fault. But I loved the little gesture by Jane, how she tries to support him.
lurkingwhump chapter 12 . 5/1/2020
Heh, Remi is definitely conflicted about Kurt. You actually made me gasp as he passed out. I was like “no,no, no.”. He really is too stubborn at times, when it comes to Jane.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »