Reviews for A Fool's Zen
MJ chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
It was a really nice story! I loved Hyde development, he seemed more human than in the series.
la muneka chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Beautiful, and you've got Steven's voice down to perfection; Jackie's too.
Lady Hamlet chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awww! Now I feel like going to the beach since you did a fantastic job of providing details!
HippieDippie88 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This is definitely made my list of better J/H fics on this site. And TRUST me, I've read the majority of them.

You have these two TOTALLY in character. Honestly, it really sounds like dialogue you would hear on the show. I adore Hyde's romantic gesture and Jackie let him suffer a bit. It was a lot of fun to read. I adore it.
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
love it! your writing style is very hyde
jackieleanne chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That was brilliant I loved it.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
This is by far one of the best J/H stories I've ever read. And trust me, I've read ALOT.

Your characterization of them is just PERFECT. Really, you understand each of them so well and how they are with one another. I love Hyde's romantic gesture and Jackie making him pay. This was such a beautiful fic to read. I adore it.
The Chaotic Soul of Demons chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Wow, love this story. It really captures Hydes whole additude, both in general and about Jackie. Good job
Morgan chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I really enjoy this story. I hope to read some more of your work.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Omfg you are a genius. The Jackie/Hyde loving is fantastic and seems to have derived from the show.
ToniAlexis chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
OMG!

Being totally oblivious to what fanfic was until about a week ago, and upon searching for anything that had even remotely mentioned the J/H coupling, I found this site...then I read this...and OMG!

I read it twice, logged off my pc, logged back on and read it again. It just makes me fall in love with them even more then I already am. *Hearts twinkling in dreamy eyes*

Your writing style is great. And if you haven't quite realized it yet...I Lululuv this fic!

T
pemberley chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Can I just say how much I loved that. Poor lovesick Hyde. It's too cute, and sweet and everything Hyde would hate, and I loved it crazy madly.
Lucid Luci chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
This has got to be one of the best J/H fics I've read. Ever. I'm so horribly disappointed that all the great writers for this couple don't have any more for desperate readers for actual *good* fic to read. (epitome of run on sentences, yes that's me.) I was going to quote some of the lines back to you but I can't pick one, the whole story was, and I mean this quite literally, perfection. Not one flaw and I'm so glad I found it. There's been a drought with the Jackie/Hyde stories that are actually written well and have emotion and capture the characters so exact as this one did. Just wanted to let you know this was excellent and I'll probably re-read it a gazillion times. :p
Aradia2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
I know I've already emailed you a review but I read it again and I still love it. Awesome fic!
Jess chapter 1 . 5/27/2003