Reviews for French Quarter Royals
jahamai chapter 22 . 5/7
And I would love in the secon season see some Mistyc falls friends
jahamai chapter 22 . 5/7
I love love this story I m so happy that Caroline is alive and that Liz is there with her
Kyra chapter 22 . 4/26
Oh my God!this is so freaking awesome! I love it I love it...I LOVE IT! Definitely one of my favorite of all times! I love their relationship! Absolutely cannot wait for more! I'll be impatiently waiting!and I loved how klaus didn't cheat, it would have been awful!
Kyra chapter 22 . 4/26
Lilou019 chapter 22 . 2/6
Bonjour, super chapitre merci beaucoup à vous ! Trop hâte pour la suite votre résumé nous met l'eau à la bouche :)
salazarDream chapter 22 . 2/4
Great season
Peytla chapter 21 . 12/23/2021
I need the third installment now pleaseeee OMG. I really dont like Klaus being this weak and always give in to Caroline’s whim. I also wish there are more klaroline moments in the next book and their daughter. I wouldve had Kol and Rebekah instead of Elijah and Hayley lol but that’s just me.
Livvea chapter 21 . 12/13/2021
OH MY GOD! I bawled my eyes out. “We’ve said goodbye before. We’ll say hello again” part broke the dam of my tears. So brilliantly written. Amazing! Oh I can’t wait see what’s in store for us next chapter. Thank you
Lilou019 chapter 21 . 12/13/2021
OMG trop triste ce chapitre :'( Merci à toi contente de voir que tu nous as pas abandonner passe de bonne fêtes de fin d'année et à bientôt :)
salazarDream chapter 21 . 12/12/2021
You had me in
Lilou019 chapter 20 . 9/12/2021
Je les plaints tous :'( Si sa suit la série je connait une partie de la suite mais trés hâte de la lire. Merci à vous à bientôt
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2021
Add little Marcel and Caroline…?
They are interesting
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8/2021
Please let Caroline be okay and Genevieve not.
Cassandra chapter 19 . 9/2/2021
I love it !
laleangel chapter 19 . 9/1/2021
Just read both stories within a day! Absolutely love then hope there is a wee update soon