Reviews for French Quarter Royals
laleangel chapter 19 . 9/1/2021
Just read both stories within a day! Absolutely love then hope there is a wee update soon
Lilou019 chapter 19 . 8/25/2021
J'ai découvert ton histoire il y à peux et je l'adore bravo à vous trop hâte de lire la suite :)
mary2602 chapter 19 . 8/14/2021
He should have taken her away, but I guess he won't. It seems that Hope is finally gonna appear in the series
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2021
Please don't kill Caroline off! After all that she has been through, it would be horrible.
salazarDream chapter 19 . 8/7/2021
Love it, what is Caroline planning to do... please update soon
cecile lpt chapter 18 . 8/6/2021
you can"t end like that!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/31/2021
Bordel j’en ai les larmes aux yeux. Pauvre Caroline
mary2602 chapter 18 . 7/10/2021
I kind of want to see dark caroline but I am sad about Hayley, I am confused as to whether they are going to transfer the baby to Caroline or they are going to let Hayley deliver it.
anyways, thanks for posting a new chapter, I really liked it
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2021
WOW! I hope that Hayley and Caroline will share parenting duties of their daughter. Poor women. I can't wait to see Caroline in action. The witches have made a huge mistake.
narutogirl103 chapter 18 . 7/8/2021
holy shit! i suspected somethign like this but oh my god! incredible! loved the reveal ! caroline is gonna fuck shit up! and poor hayley!
piluinwonderland chapter 18 . 7/7/2021
Santa cachucha! Eso fue intenso! Realmente tenía la esperanza de que las brujas no podían ser tan crueles como para robarle a su bebé.. que ingenua
Espero que Caroline y Hayley maten a todas esas brujas entrometidas pero que sufran primero... Mucho
salazarDream chapter 18 . 7/7/2021
Make them pay
DarkWitchLover chapter 18 . 7/7/2021
Now that is a pot twist! Freaking loved it! Can’t wait to read more
Rucky chapter 18 . 7/7/2021
I LOVE IT 33
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 17 . 7/5/2021
amazing new chapter. Cannot wait for the big reveal! Please update soon.
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »