Reviews for French Quarter Royals
mary2602 chapter 11 . 10/31/2020
I love the changes you are making, It makes the story line better
AB0918 chapter 11 . 10/26/2020
Not so much a story review, as much as saying the world itself is hard right now! No one blames you for needing to take time to yourself. You have to take care of that first and foremost! Now, story wise - I am loving for these Klaus and Caroline moments! Their interactions are so sweet, and I love the way you are portraying them. Looking forward to more of this story, and don’t fret yourself too much! It will come to you! :)
Nana chapter 10 . 10/25/2020
I love this story so much, my only fear is that it might get abandoned. I really hope it doesn't end that way. This story is brilliant n if completed will be my best ever written Caroline fic-series. Its a thrill knowing you have updated. I really hope that real life challenges won't stop you from pursuing this. Stay safe girl and please don't keep us waiting for too long, cos we are hooked. Some of my friends are waiting for you to complete it so they can read all at once. Wow its crazy that even after tvd n TO klaroline Fandom is still as driven. Keep it up girl. OMG Can't wait for the Triplets, I hope we might get another sequel abt them as teens and klaroline parenting teens with supernatural enemies on the line. Can't wait for Kol n hopefully Bonnie involvement. Thanks
ReynaKC chapter 10 . 10/19/2020
Where can I find the sequel to this? please do tell
mary2602 chapter 10 . 10/4/2020
uuuuuuu, Caroline is really a queen
Special02 chapter 10 . 9/28/2020
I've spent the last day and a half binge reading both this story and the last and let me tell you this, IT WAS AMAZING! You have no idea how happy I was when I saw update. Like that was some serious luck right there. Pls keep updating :)

Also, when is Kol coming back because I seriously miss him. I'm also excited to see the TVD gang again since we didn't actually see what went down when Caroline moved. Thank you!
AB0918 chapter 10 . 9/28/2020
I thought this was a lovely chapter, and helps include Caroline into the fold with everyone and seeing how things will go with the factions. Really enjoying this, as always and looking forward to more!
K16 chapter 10 . 9/28/2020
Pls think about and make Hayley's baby NOT KLAUS
I really don't like he sleep with her and cheap on caroline
lau.angel.02 chapter 9 . 9/12/2020
The third child should be a girl named Alexia (Lexi) like Caroline's ancestor.
Demilyforbes chapter 9 . 9/12/2020
I'm honest I love your first story but I wasn't to happy with Hayley having Klaus's baby. I'm reading your story because it's a good story. I like it, after all l love Klaroline with baby or without baby.

And now with your big spoiler, Im happy. More then I was, right know with don't have a lot Klaroline fanfics in progress.
I hope you can update soon. With all respect and love a fan of your fanfic.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2020
Triplets?
rebekaholiveira028 chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
Sim, aimda bem que você não pretende colocar a Hayley como uma estúpida porque eu também gosto muito dela, e realmente todas as historia em que ela aparece gravida da filha do Klaus os autores colocam a Caroline como a mae do bebê e a Hayley como uma peça descartavel. Tão feliz que voce não vai fazer isso.
SasuSakuLover203 chapter 9 . 8/31/2020
if you write about when caroline is packing in mystic falls, then you can have Rebekah helping her since they are close
justyourfriendlyneighbor chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
Holy crap yes! I think it should be two boys and a girl. Usually I would’ve said two girls but like... how cute would it be if klaus just had one daughter to spoil
nickixo chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
ooo can’t wait. hope the kids with hope will be good
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »