Reviews for French Quarter Royals
Liz213Mast chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
Been following this story from the beginning and I'm so happy there will be Klaroline babies. For a girl I think it should be Elizabeth after Caroline's mother and Henrik for a boy, after Klaus' deceased little brother. I really hope for a boy, I love the idea of a boy named Henrik and I think Caroline should suggest the name to Klaus, it would mean a lot to him. Love the story. Can't wait for an update.
LupusNocte13 chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
Nicely written chapter! For some reason, the emotions the characters felt here resonated with me. I particularly like the little flashback scene of Caroline and Klaus making the deal. Anyways, I look forward to the next chapter and finding out what happens next!

Moving on to the spoiler you shared at end of the chapter. *squeals in delight* This is so exciting! Triplets sounds like a great idea! I vote for a dizygotic triplet pregnancy. I happen to personally know real life triplets of two identical boys with their fraternal triplet sister who is born in the middle. It's pretty cool when they pose for pictures according to their birth (boy, girl, boy).

Ooh, now I can just imagine an epic entrance scene where Klaus and Caroline's children walk in as a group like the little princes and princess they would be. Oh and just think about the mischievous pranks that two identical little boys can get up to! Imagine the choas and confusion they would create when people can't tell them apart. Oh boy, this just sounds awesome! Of course, I'm just throwing in some ideas here. The final decision is ultimately up to you!
TVDLovee chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
Just want to say how sorry I am to see all these people trying to tell you what you should do with your story. It’s yours and you should do whatever you want with it, not what people tell you. I absolutely love what you’re doing, the drama is real, the characters are complicated and you’re writing this scenario perfectly. Keep doing you girl, don’t let anybody try to force what they think you should do.
AB0918 chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
Oh this was such a lovely chapter! I was so excited to get the notification for this update and I’m happy you’re back! Also, without including the spoilers in my review just in case - I LOVE what your plans are! Oh my gosh. I am so excited! Yes!
salazarDream chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
I read a comment about Hayley's baby not being Klaus, that can work. They were both made to think they slept together making Tyler the father. Making Hayley still a likable character. Love that Caroline will have babies, two girls & boy.
Love The Words chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
This is great! I’m so excited! You’re doing an awesome job, so pumped to see more!
piluinwonderland chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
Guau! Esos son muchos bebés que cuidar ... Por otro lado Artemis es un nombre bonito y poderoso, no te parece?
K16 chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
If she will babies why don't make Hayley's baby not his don't make klaus the father make him believe he is sleep with and didn't happen a illusion
The betray I can't stand it pretty pretty pls make them believe they sleep together but that didn't happen
I DONT WANT HAYLEY HAVE HIS BABY It's remains that he doesn't love her enough and he betrayed caroline pls change it
Chinaza Alio chapter 6 . 8/27/2020
I love your story, but pls bless Caroline with triplets, come on she is half witch which in supernatural sense can get pregnant, also Klaus as a wolf can have more than one kids at a time. Just think about making Caroline pregnant now she is an activated hybrid. Its sad for her to just end as an aunt while in tvd universe she had a twin as a surrogate. Fan fiction should be better. Nice work so far. Really engaged. I have to say am not a fan of Hayley or even less of a fan of Camille. But I tolerate Hayley cause d story needs drama and she can deliver that, as of Camille. The less she is in the less I will skip. But I really love your writing.. You r incredibly talented.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2020
I'm am obsessed with this story! Please keep updating! Thank you!
Sienna chapter 1 . 8/9/2020
I finished the first part of the series an hour ago and now I reading the sequel and this story is just getting better and better! Cannot wait where this story goes! Hope your safe and having a great day! All the love from Italy!
Emma chapter 8 . 8/9/2020
LOVE this chapter! I love how you made caroline so powerful here when in the actual show she was always treated like shit. And was a pawn for a long time because of elena. Thank you! For giving her a story she so deserves!
EST KLAROLINE S chapter 8 . 8/6/2020
Your imagination is amazing! They should've hired you for the originals! Amazing work I actually thought that this was the real thing! Well, wishing at least. The originals was already fantastic, but if they did it your way. It would have been the best!
Question chapter 8 . 8/3/2020
Since caroline is a highbreed...can she technically have klaus's babies too? (Insert heart eyes)
CarolineMikaelsonn chapter 8 . 7/30/2020
Thank you for the update! I absolutely love this story so much. You're doing a really good job! Looking forward to the next chapter 3
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »