Reviews for French Quarter Royals
AB0918 chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
Beautiful chapter! And honestly - I agree with your decision to keep the storyline involving Hayley! I’ve read a lot of stories where they completely erase that for an OC or whatever else, and while they’re not bad stories at all, it’s interesting to see your take on it! I’m curious to see how the relationship with Caroline and Hayley will evolve. :)
CandyJMF chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
This is fantastic! I'm so excited about this sequel and the first chapter is great! I haven't seen The Originals yet, but don't care about spoilers as I have still read fanfiction that involves episodes. Not sure if I will watch it but most likely eventually. Anyway, thank you for such a great story to read during such a complex time. Take care!
TheRealTayler13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
I am so happy you are making a part 2 of this fic! I seriously love how you are writing this couple together
KandC4life chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
WHAT DID HE TELL HER?! I HAVE to know, ugh
wheezing-reader chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
I love that your doing a nola Klaroline stoy! I agree, people always remove Hayley or make Caroline pregnant, I can't wait for where you are going to take this. Plus, since Caroline i there we won't have any stupid ELaiyah Klaus fights over Hayley. I'm excited for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
CJ/OddBall: I've read the first and I will continue to read the sequel though I am disappointed that the 'Klaus sleeping with Hayley' bit was kept in. :( That isn't gonna go well or end well when Caroline finds out or when she hears that Hayley is pregnant. Kinda hope she gives him the cold shoulder and silent treatment for that. Believe me I adore Hope and I liked Hayley in Originals cause she had spunk and was giving Elijah some bit of happiness but I didn't like her at all whatsoever in Vampire Diaries. But when Klaus slept with her I literally hung and shook my head in disappointment and disgust saying "Ugh Klaus Come On Man Heck No!" :( Not meaning to offend or upset those who liked Hayley in Vampire Diaries.
salazarDream chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
Glad that the sequel is up, cannot wait for more
justyourfriendlyneighbor chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
Ahhhh! I’m so excited! I can’t wait for her to remember!
AB0918 chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
Yayyy! So excited to read this sequel. Love the first chapter, and the cliffhanger! Yikes! Looking forward to reading more :)
piluinwonderland chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
Me encanta tu historia the sun and moon y no puedo esperar a leer más sobre ellos... Te felicito por el buen trabajo! (‿)
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9