Reviews for Save Tonight
Animal Mongoose chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
I just had to go back and re-read this for the 5th time! *Sniffles* I still "HATE" the ending...I had such a different one in mind. I am really hoping that you go back and update the sequel soon. It would be nice if the ghosts were rewarded for saving the entire world and given the choice to come back to life if they wanted to...*Hopeful wishing* Anyway, thanks again for such an intriguing read!
Mira19 chapter 30 . 7/21/2009
hey! LOVE IT. 13 ghosts is like...one of my top fives on my list. This story is just bad-ass. Ina good way, dont worry. Well, keep it up! YOU ROCK!

LOve,

Myra!
dark soul 1313 chapter 30 . 6/27/2009
god! i LOVED this story! i cried so much at the end! it was AWSOME!
Nymph.Naji chapter 30 . 5/11/2009
OMG!

I LOVED this story SO MUCH!

It made me cry in some parts, especialy the ending, and I can not thank you enough for this amazing read.

THNAK YOU!

_
Animal Mongoose chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
OMG! This is the absolutely best story I have ever read...I laughed, I cried, I even found I was holding my breath a few times. I just realized that you have written a sequel and now I am gonna bust a$$ to read that. Thank you for a wonderful story...you made me fall in love with a ghost and further more a character that has never been real!
PiggMister chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Yes, it has ben a while sence you wrote this I just read it and I thought it was good. If I was to add anything to it, I would add something more between Dana and seth. Besides that, everything was good.
Touchwood chapter 30 . 9/11/2005
Yeah! *claps* That was so great. Story added to my favorites list.
Honeybee9258 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
WOW! I loved it! You are an awsome writter! I was hooked and I could not stop reading!
Jackl Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I love it! I like the part when Royce gives her back her charm, I love moments like that, it shows that he really does care for her
Anja chapter 30 . 4/6/2004
You are an AWESOME writer! Lord that was sad but really good. But why oh WHY couldnt Broadway and Royce go with her. That would have been the best ending! I started to tear up at the end, and i never cry about anything... I love your work! Keep on writing. Chick you have a gift, soon you'll get rewarded for it.
DisasterousLetdown chapter 30 . 1/7/2004
Aww, I absolutely loved this story from beginning to end. It was so sad. It was a happy ending for Royce and Broadway right? They get to spend eternity together. Awesome fic girl. Are you going to be writing any other thirteen ghosts stories?
~ Amy ~
DisasterousLetdown chapter 28 . 1/5/2004
Yay, you updated! I love this story and this was a great chapter. I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. I hope no one gets hurt, or possibly worse. Update again soon!
~ Amy ~
DisasterousLetdown chapter 27 . 11/27/2003
Aww...that was sad, I feel bad for Dahlia. That was very good, I liked it. Update again when you get the chance and don't worry I wont stop reviewing ;)
Amy
LordFrieza chapter 26 . 10/10/2003
Great story. I have really been enjoying it. Please please continue it.
DisasterousLetdown chapter 26 . 10/4/2003
Hey I really liked this chapter and the chapter before it. So there's a psychic now huh? I can't wait to read more about her. I really liked chapter 25 with Royce and Seth being drunk, it was rather amusing :) I can't wait for you to update I want to find out what's gonna happen next. Oh and as you can tell I'm back home now from vacation so I'll be checking to see when you update :)

Laterz,