Reviews for Vergo Stumbles into Another World
Josh b chapter 24 . 5/20
Great story man sad Tatsumi died but great ending
MrKiwou chapter 24 . 6/25/2020
Very good story, to be honest, I do not think that it receives the visits it should due to the fact that it started and ended very quickly, but that does not mean that you ventured into a character that practically has almost no story in which you can support time to write, and the end result is certainly good. I really like Vergo's character, his personality, his powers, his everything seems quite interesting to me. If you continue writing other stories, you earned a follower, good luck.
winterwolf23543 chapter 24 . 5/17/2020
So you just add vergo?
Nothing butterfly effect in the end~
That's seem useless
Yaknow WhatIming chapter 13 . 5/10/2020
Your story is good but it feels a little rushed at times, I also wish you would have Vergo train everybody else shortly after getting into Night Raid, he did it with Bulat a little bit but that wasn't satisfying enough, the events that take place such as Ogre and Zank getting killed take place over a period of a few months or so before Sheele first gets killed which would have been plenty of time for everyone to get stronger and learn haki as well as the Rokushiki techniques. Lastly, you should probably change this to rated "T" instead of "K" if you want to attract more people to your story. Still love the concept you got here though.
Haru chapter 14 . 5/6/2020
Combination of Soru and Geppo is canonically named Kamisori
LinkKokiriFan94 chapter 22 . 5/2/2020
The chapter was good, I don't really have much else to say about it since it was so short. I will wait for the next chapter before leaving another long review. Please keep up the good work
winterwolf23543 chapter 22 . 5/2/2020
Damn need some awesome music in this battle
LinkKokiriFan94 chapter 21 . 5/2/2020
This is by far my favorite chapter in the story. The fight scenes have improved tremendously. Amazing job. I wonder if that last kick to Wave was enough to kill him this time. Because I can't really see Vergo leaving an enemy alive twice, especially one whom can potentially kill him. But even if he still lives, I believe this fight will only help Vergo improve even further, especially his Haki. I am also curious if Vergo does go back to his world or not after he final battle, or will he die at the end taking down Esdeath with him?
LinkKokiriFan94 chapter 20 . 5/1/2020
Another good chapter with marked improvements. I also like what you did with Wave. I am curious as to what the second Trump card Esdeath has, since I assume the first one is her Freeze Time Ability from Canon.
Gene Evernight chapter 18 . 5/1/2020
Kolomte'49 chapter 18 . 4/30/2020
wow, you are the first one I see that allows Kurome to pass away even before reuniting with Akama.
A day to read the whole story, great job!: it's short, straightforward, but well enough to handle the level difference between Vergo and the world of Akame.
LinkKokiriFan94 chapter 18 . 4/30/2020
Another great chapter. The fight scenes had a marked improvement in my opinion. This is what Vergo's actual abilities should be. I do like the combination use of the Rokushiki style, then layering it with Armament Haki on top of that.

But even with these improvements, with Esdeath having her timestop Trump earlier, meaning she has more time to master it for better results and less flaws, I can't see Vergo winning if she uses it while he isn't using Tekkai and Full Body Armament since she can injure and kill him if he isn't in that specific state

Won't lie though, I am really looking forward to that fight since I believe this past fight with a Super Class Danger Beast will help Vergo further improve, and I feel during the rematch with Esdeath Vergo will gain a breakthrough in many of his abilities, particularly his two Haki.
LinkKokiriFan94 chapter 17 . 4/29/2020
Just binge read the entire story, and I have to say I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would. I really like where you are going with this, but I do feel like Vergo got nerfed for some reason.

It might be because you are saying things like 'he knocked them back several feet' when it really should be several city blocks or at least dozens of meters with his strength. Also, he seems to miss and gets hit slot for somebody with Haki of advanced levels and vastly superior stats.

I do agree how it went against Esdeath, but the rest of his fight I really just couldn't agree to how long it took him to kill them. Still it was an amazing read and I can't wait for more. Thanks.
Gene Evernight chapter 17 . 4/28/2020