Reviews for Project: Harry
Priest chapter 3 . 9/15
I have just finished reading your current updates on your stories, and I love what you have done with them so far, please continue the good work.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 9/12
Good chapter
AnimeGoji91 chapter 3 . 9/12
She got the balls to still up to Dumbledore the Asshole and hope she stop him for hurt her grandson and make her grandson more powerful and please continues this story please!?
Kyle chapter 3 . 9/11
If she's a goddess then wouldn't she be able to read Dumbledore's mind?
Neon1311 chapter 3 . 9/12
Doesn't make much sense that Washu creates a barrier only for Albus. Sounds more likely that she would make a general barrier and add exceptions as needed instead of the other way around.
Chi Vayne chapter 3 . 9/11
I am reminded of the old joke -
The doctor told me, "I need a blood sample, a urine sample and a stool sample." I gave him my underwear.
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 9/11
Hmm... How about she installed the 'lie' detector directly into Dumbledore's body, using nanites or something, so its impossible to find AND surgically remove even IF the wizards did a FULL magical body scan on his body to find out where the noise is coming from every time he lies. *lol*
god of all chapter 2 . 6/11
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Harry Marshall chapter 2 . 6/11
I'm looking forward to seeing how this story continues, as I've not read something like this in a while :-)
AnimeGoji91 chapter 2 . 4/26
Dumbledore is a fucking asshole and I hope you make Washu Super More Powerful to take down all wizards and make her grandson more powerful just like her and also I hope you destroying Dumbledore's Plans and please continues this story please!?
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 4/24
Excellent so far
I can't wait to see what you do next with Washu versus dumbledore. How quickly do you plan to have a Unravel dumbledore's plan. Will Dumbledore Be an absent minded but still good guy in your story or will he be just as evil as Kagato and Voldemort rolled into one.
Perseus12 chapter 2 . 4/24
Whelp, Dumbledore mad a foolish mistake for meddling the goddess' family which I love to see/imagine her making pranks on Dumble-DORK! *Thumbs UP!*
Lord-Chrono chapter 2 . 4/23
Hell yeah! Go Washu!
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 4/23
interesting chapter and I would like to remind you that Ablus is either a} the Self-Proclaimed strongest wizard in the world {that's with the boost given to him by the elder wand Deathly Hallow} or B} claimed to be the strongest in the British magical world and maybe the nations that are apart of the ICW {again boosted by the Elder Want Deathly Hallow} but we can not say for sure he's the strongest magical in the world only the strongest we know about and even then that debatable seeing as we know only about the British magical world {stuck in the dark ages for the most part} and thanks to Fantastic Beasts we know alittle about America's magical world but that's hardly enough to say Ablus is the strongest wizard in the world lols