Reviews for The Saskatchewan DADA Professor
Leitheindel chapter 14 . 11/13/2005
oh, come on! Kitty! You haven't updated at ALL!

... I'm gonna go mad! I've just re-re-re-re-read the story, and I really think you should update... Don't you have SOMETHING? why, oh why, do Harry Potter-fanfics never update?

~Lei~

P.S. hehe
Ying Fa chapter 14 . 7/28/2005
In the dark night a black wolf with strange silver eyes crept along the Forbidden forest. It pulled back the corners of it's mouth in what seemed to be a smile, growled in such a manner the beast 'said if it could talk' "Nice". Winking it faded in the shadows. ~.~
RivanKnight chapter 14 . 4/7/2005
lol boo!

remember me?

heh im like so missing in action on ffnet

kinda bad that im neglecting my 'babies' but school really suck the energy out of me bleahz

i so love this fic and i see u have been neglecting it too. hahahaha~

see ya around! ;)

RK
chitana chapter 14 . 1/3/2005
more! More! MOre! MORe! MORE!
Sirius-ly Psycho chapter 14 . 7/31/2004
Are you going to write anymore on this? Please do.
throgmorten chapter 14 . 4/13/2004
Aha! Yes...I think it is...is it? Ah, I'll have to get Vanilla Grapefruit to read this...yes...in my my opinion it is...MORE AMUSING THAN FOALY'S CARROT! Actually I have to go wander off and see if you updated that...also I bet I have more homework than you...although I'm not sure that's a good thing...bloody fucking homework...oh, crap...I've spent too much time reading this story...for your info, vanilla Grapefruit and I are the separated entinities of Evil Mint...I think I'll quit rambling now...
PS: my brother eats mini pizzas at midnight.
Kaura again chapter 14 . 4/11/2004
This is one of my favorite fics ever. I agree with everyone else: Update soon! Blah...instead of waiting forever for you to update this, I have drawn René...I actually quite like the picture _ Ok, back to waiting.
Kaura chapter 5 . 4/8/2004
Very good story...I just happened to notice that you use the word defiantly; don't you mean definitely? Anyway then, back to reading your fic...
RivanKnight chapter 14 . 2/28/2004
hahah!
oh this is lovely!
awr... rene kissed snape..
heh heh heh
Leitheindel chapter 14 . 2/25/2004
hee hee...
hey, I just thought of something! cool! :P
d'you think that René can become obsessed w/ Pirates of the Caribbean? just for one chapter? please?
'cuz I really wanna hear her say the "You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"-thing... and the "Me? I'm just dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly… stupid."... oh, do I not love those parts... :P
well, I guess I'll be back when the new chapps up!
~c u!~
Lei
The Dragon's Lady chapter 14 . 2/25/2004
thank you for finally updating. loved the ch by the way. now i'm gonna start bugging you to put up ch 15.
UPDATE SOON! ( by soon i mean sometime in the next couple of days)
Fallen Into The Abyss chapter 14 . 2/24/2004
Hey, it's me!
I put you on Author Alert thingy, except I forgot that the sodding thing e-mails me when you update any of yuor stories, not just ADTAFR (I hope I got that acronym right), so I got an emial saying you'd updated this and so read it and it's bloody hilarious.
Anyways, I love the story, Rene (bloody accent thing won't work here) is the coolest. I want her for a teacher.
Another British insult to have Rene pick up is sodding. Same as bloody, sorta. Sodding thing. Also can be used instead of f*. As in, sod off.
All right, I'll go away now.
Shahanna chapter 14 . 2/22/2004
"A couple minutes later she decided that Severus was most indefinitely asleep"
Whazzie? Do you mean most definitely? Because right at the moment she is certain that she is not certain that he is asleep...
You don't suck, you are just an insufferable prat for having left your adoring readers hanging for so long!
*does happy dance because of update*
woops... forgot I can't dance...
The Dragon's Lady chapter 13 . 1/23/2004
great chapter. this is the first time i've been online for like two weeks so i just read it. update soon.
oh, by the way i've finally updated it's a kinda pointless chapter but hope you read it anyways.
Leitheindel chapter 13 . 1/8/2004
oh, GREAT!
here I was, just written a GREAT semi-long review, and then when I press the "Submit Review"-button, it's not "succsesfully submitted" (sp?)!
DAMN!
well, I just wrote that I really loved this chappie, like all your other chappies, and I think you're a great writer and that you should keep writing the way you do!
~hugglez~