Reviews for Umbrella
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
silly grin won't wipe off my face... sugar overload!

your stories are well written and even considering the light subject matter, they are well thought out and nicely executed proving you have real talent. BRAVO!

ginny
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
*applauds* That was so kawaii! Since I'm rather obsessed with rain, and I/K and M/S this has become one of my favorite ficcies! :) I hope you keep up doing stuff like this - it's really neat perspective and you didn't rush anything. Very much in character. Keep up the great work!

-Lanie
DaakuKitsune chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Wonderful! I just loved it! Soo kawaii! I saw that episode, I think you did a great job on what they were thinking!

honto ni kawaii! .
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Kawaii! I have only seen like, six or seven episodes of IY and it isn't likely that I will be seeing the rest so I didn't mind if this was a bit of a spoiler. It was well written and you expressed emotions and thoughts nicely. *Maura*
Iyami-sama chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
I enjoy the stringing together of thought, where there is a thread which connects all of their lines of thought. I missed it on the first read through, but it's something that I've ended up taking for granted in the series, so that may be why.