Reviews for Shifting Lines One Shots
ChristineBH chapter 11 . 2/4
Really well done and has a different feel to it than Remus's POV.
And I feel so bad for Sirius and how he hides his insecurities behind aloofness and acting confident. I'm not surprised but it is heartbreaking to read this about someone. Especially an 11 year old who just wants to be loved (and cause caos)
Eli chapter 7 . 9/26/2021
I just hate how lily think of Gryffindor (she is wonderful and I love her). I hate Snape so much. Snape doesn't deserves lily.
Lizzy chapter 6 . 9/26/2021
Sirius and Remus don't deserve what they are going through
Luciferkaine chapter 2 . 5/7/2021
Jesus way to bring the on the ugly tears with hope trying to save her son
Bean89 chapter 10 . 4/21/2021
Tom this u
KelseyGallant chapter 8 . 4/12/2021
This was so fun to read. I loved seeing a glimpse into the Weasley family back when Molly and Arthur were just starting out as parents. Quin is hilarious. And Bill is so cute! It's so weird hearing Fabian and Gideon talk about Voldemort as just "that name that keeps cropping up." The very ending was sad because I know he won't be there to see his nephews grow up, not all of them anyway. But I really enjoyed the story!
snowypeakss chapter 9 . 4/8/2021
Wow thats a really interesting character, I hope to see them in SL soon (:
snowypeakss chapter 8 . 4/5/2021
That was really cute but such a sad ending ): anyways, thank you for this chapter it was a surprise haha (:
ansuyasharmen chapter 2 . 12/10/2020
that broke my heart
ansuyasharmen chapter 1 . 12/10/2020
the ending tho...
ChristineBH chapter 5 . 12/9/2020
I have no idea how it feels to be trans but from a writing standpoint this is a great contrast to when Remus got a "girl" haircut and was called a girl at the beach. It would be misplaced in the main story but it's a great addition in this
KelseyGallant chapter 7 . 8/28/2020
I loved this! We’d heard that Lily had asked to be put into Slytherin but I like getting all the details here.

“Looks like you’ve got a fun crop this year” I just love that because, as a teacher, YES. I’ve never really thought about it from the perspective of the Hogwarts Heads of Houses but I can imagine they have some years when they’re just like, “aghhhhh no, why does THIS kid have to be in my house?” hahaha

I also love, love, love the difference in perspective we get from Lily versus most of the other perspectives we get. Because all her information about Hogwarts has come from Severus, who portrays Slytherin in a good light and Gryffindor in a bad light, which is the opposite of how the others have grown up. It’s just such a good way of showing how much the information you get from other people sways your perspective.

And then I love her thoughts about “It fit in exactly with what Sev had told her about gryffindors. Bullies! Thorwing firecrackers, threatening to beat them up, the prefect not caring if someone beat up a first year!” I can totally see how Gryffindor seems like a place you wouldn’t want to be, hearing that on top of all the stuff she’s already heard about it.

Aw, I liked getting to see her meeting Alice and Cassie for the first time. I’d love to read more about those three first becoming friends.
Ah, yes, the quills! That’s a little detail about the Hogwarts world that I often just take for granted, but now that I’m thinking about it, that would be SO weird to suddenly have to start using quills every time I wrote something!

:( Severus is already trying to not let anyone know he’s friends with a Gryffindor.

“Had she broken some… weird… unknown… magical rule?” This once again makes me think of how much of an adjustment it would be to go from a Muggle life to a magical one. It’s a completely different culture in so many ways.

Poor Lily! It would be interesting to see the gradual progression of how her perspective about Gryffindor changes.
threereasonswhy chapter 7 . 8/10/2020
keepon writing!
DiAngeloFan7 chapter 7 . 7/27/2020
this is too sad! why! Severus die!...oh that rhymed. Can't imagine how Lily must have felt. You wrote this so well...you are such a great author! 3!
ohboyyyyyyyyy chapter 5 . 7/27/2020
i just wanted to say thanks for this chapter.