Reviews for Come As You Are
TheBaby1991 chapter 7 . 9/24
I'm sorry but I just don't trust Abby. I feel like this sudden want to be included and learning about bonnie has an ulterior motive. She and her husband has been neglectful and downright dismissive of the very existence of their granddaughter. So this sudden interest is suspicious. Bonnie needs to be wary and watch out for them.
dux999 chapter 6 . 9/17
I really like the way your are switching up the narrative this took time around. It shows how much you’ve grown as a writer.
Its getting harder to read about the emotion neglect / abuse Bonnie's parents keep inflicting on Bonnie.
At this point I might have to call it a break because I've more than had enough of Abbie and Rudy and they take the excitement out of reading this fic.
IntrovertedxxMusings chapter 6 . 9/17
I really hate Bonnie’s parents.
IntrovertedxxMusings chapter 5 . 9/14
Well you did great with the medical jargon. I mean I’m not expert but it sounded legit enough. This chapter was good. Shame on Abby and Rudy for being assholes and making this situation all about them. They need to grow up and get over themselves. Abby is spineless and Rudy is a jerk. They really really irk me.
Bonnie's parent are full of shit and even more disappointing than they were in the previous version. I hope Giuseppe comes through earlier in this story. I want him to go see Amelia in the NICU and make the effort to connect like he did before, but way earlier.
OMG I feel like I'm just as anxious for Bonnie to get to bring Amelia home. It's killing me too boo
Scorpio-Karma chapter 3 . 9/6
I like this version better. It seems much more cohesive and I didn't realize until reading this version.
tvtaughtmehowtofeell chapter 2 . 9/1
oh wow i didn’t realize you were rewriting this excited to see the new vision
PrettygalKamille1 chapter 14 . 6/19
Thank you for the update.
jerkchickenz chapter 14 . 6/17
Bonnie and Mia are hilarious!
Great update
Sc0rpi0-Karma chapter 14 . 6/16
Nice to see Abby come around, I'm curious where Rudy is in all of this?
teambonbon972 chapter 13 . 6/10
Good update.
jerkchickenz chapter 13 . 6/9
That was beautiful. I’m not crying, you are.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »