Reviews for Falling
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
I loved this fic! More!
EmpressMinea chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
Please update this. I can't stop laughing on Saito x Tokio's antics.

I bet that the next chapter is Saito being forced to marry Tokio as his punishment lol. I think each past chapter here is in Tokio's favor.
Cebucity chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
Very interesting story. Please when can we expect the conclusion? I'm very excited to read it. I hope you will finish this story. It is very good. All the best and wishing you well. Keep up the good work...
miss greenpeace chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Aaaaa you really really have to update! The suspense is killing me! I re read it again and the cliffhanger... I sort of just want to shake a tree. I really really hope you'll continue, cos man, this is one amazing story! And there's not much hajime x tokio out there, much less the quality ones. I haven't had some quality read for a long time and I'm really rooting for this one, so hopefully we all see you in chap 12 someday :')
Brukaoru chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Oh my goodness! This story is without a doubt, absolutely brilliant! The writing is amazing, for one, and the characterization of Saitou is flawless, to put it mildly. Not to mention the amazing characterization of Tokio and other characters. I have absolutely no words to say for suggestions or criticisms, this story is simply perfect, it couldn't be any better!

It pains me to see that this story may never be continued. It's one of the most wonderful reads, and not just in fanfiction, I think this story stands out against any other writing. If only it were finished, as it seemed that perhaps it could be concluded within a chapter or two. I can only hope you will complete it one day!
obsessed dreamer chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
oh my gawd darling, this fic of yours was so good, i was heartbroken when i realized it had not been updated for a long time! i recently got into the saito/tokio fandom. i wish you'll be able to finish this. because i'd really like to know what would happen next! oh gods, i can imagine saitou hating the next ten minutes of his life after this, hahah!
crissygale chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
why isn't there more to this story! i need more! please L. Sith, if u r alive out there please finish so i can die happy! XC
hay chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
wft? I want more!
fic reader chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
This story is so entertaining that I seem to revisit it once or twice a year. It just 'begs' for another chapter or two (please, nudge, nudge) especially with the way things ended in Chapter 11.

From what was written at the very beginning of Chapter 1, we can read between the lines and figure out how the tale ultimately ends, but it would be wonderful to read the story of how events unfolded (or forged ahead, lol)from Chapter 11 on!
fic reader chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
This is such a wonderful story! I hope that one day you will be able to add more to it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
oh my gawwd if only you'd update!
miss greenpeace chapter 11 . 12/12/2009
Wow. I really like this. It's funny, entertaining, enjoyable and there's drama and romance(with the right dose. Not fluffy but certainy interesting), all written very well. You capture the characters and I personally like how you introduced us to the mind of saitou hajime. I see that you haven't updated the fic for years. I undertand that real life might be time-consuming some time. But I hope you are not abandoning this piece of art. I'll be looking forward for the next chapter. I hope you well :)

Cheers!
Fireabovefirebelow chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
heeheehee this is fantastic I love this story a lot
fic reader chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
This is such a delightful 'read' that I can't help but revisit it every now and then. Although it has been I long time since you updated, I hope that you will return one day and give us the rest of the story!
xenocanaan chapter 11 . 10/11/2008