Reviews for Beneath Red Waters
benjamin.a.shola chapter 6 . 2/27
the gods didn't gain their powers from the planets makes no sense
FanficSim13 chapter 23 . 2/1
Great story so far! Can't wait for more.
CreativeMode chapter 23 . 1/30
I love this story, it’s very epic. Please keep going with it. :)
Bean89 chapter 22 . 1/29
I’m lowkey crying but also kinda hopeful bc of the last sentence
Just Me chapter 23 . 1/13
*clap. clap. clap. clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap* EPIC!
I want to say something. So you know how brits say mum instead of mom? That's one vowel away. If you do the same for dad, you get either ded or dud. Or dyd if you think y's a vowel.
Angie chapter 23 . 1/10
I want nothing more than to murder Hecate right now. Like straight up tear her apart with my bare hands. I know Percy probably won’t be able to do anything to her, but by the gods I just want her actions to have an actual consequence upon her.
Shadeslayer727 chapter 23 . 1/12
I really enjoyed your plotline and can't wait to see what happens next. It was also really clever of you to involve Medea since it just all ties in so we'll together! Using an actual greek mythology character kept my interest rather than creating a new OC.
(Btw, your representation of Percy had me rolling on the ground laughing) Keep up the great work!
FavFan chapter 23 . 1/11
Damn Percy's life just got even more f'd up than usual.
I love the Chapter! It‘s just… wow .
Zero chapter 23 . 1/8
FINALLY.
NoaRien chapter 23 . 1/9
Great job loved it
FunnyMimi367 chapter 23 . 1/9
WOOOO! I’ve absolutely loved this story, and that ending was fantastic :D

also now I’m really worried for Annabeth & co. who are probably really worried for Percy... plus now that Lucius is dead & Draco is semi-on their side I’m wondering how different the next part is going to be from the Half-Blood Prince... hm... anyways super excited for the next update :))
Uday Sra chapter 23 . 1/9
Good
Geni Blaze chapter 23 . 1/8
Honestly if Hecate pushes Percy anymore beyond this point my boi is gonna snap and try to topple the gods