Reviews for Beneath Red Waters
h chapter 23 . 12/10/2023
Please continue this story is addicting
thenchipz chapter 23 . 11/12/2023
it is very well written, but it is just frustrating as a HP reader, that percy's presence doesnt actually change much things.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/24/2023
This fic has the best characterization I’ve seen. Harry and Percy actually seem like they are from the books, and the others are good too. I loved how you incorporated the two worlds together. 10/10
wolfwind42 chapter 3 . 5/26/2023
The boggart turning into a “darker” Percy probably wouldn’t affect Percy that much? Like, sure that might be his greatest fear, but seeing something imitate him probably would only serve as a mild shock. And 3 doxies honestly should not be enough to overwhelm Percy, considering he’s strong enough to pick up cars.
wolfwind42 chapter 2 . 5/26/2023
I was a little surprised that Percy broke his wrist falling on carpet. That would require extraordinarily bad luck and/or the weakest bones ever even as a regular human, and demigods, especially Percy, have superhuman durability. That shouldn’t have really happened. I know it’s kind of a minor nitpick, but I’m a little concerned that Percy will be really nerfed in the rest of the story.
MrAppocolypse chapter 23 . 4/27/2023
Just wanted today that I love this story, and I hope you continue updating
Baahubali321 chapter 23 . 4/22/2023
Really enjoyed reading this man, hope that there’s a sequel but I’m perfectly happy with what you’ve created.
jercyshipper chapter 23 . 2/17/2023
this is a fabulous read and if you ever get the time please continue this. pretty please with a cherry on top
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2023
BUSHY HAIR ITS NOT YOUR BUSSINESS
quanxisgf chapter 23 . 2/11/2023
Wow this was crazy good! Thank you for writing it. I hope you're safe!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/23/2022
What is part two called?
Guest chapter 19 . 10/21/2022
3rd graders? How old even are you? Hey, I was just surprised at that. I would be a… what's the word, oh! Hippocryte!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/21/2022
Sirius. Death. Movie. Book. *procedes to have a mental breakdown (not from him dying but because they all have to see it, unless Percy does something… Sorry about starting a rant.)
TylerReviews chapter 15 . 10/21/2022
Percy x Malfoy actually looks like it will be true!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/21/2022
Possible Draco Malfoy x Percy Jackson? I don't know where exactly you're hoing with this.