Reviews for Moment of Decision
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Your dialogue souds natural and really fits the characters except in a few places. But dialogue is really hard to write, so keep editing and experimenting with it. And the sexual tension... wow... so thick you could cut it with a knife. You really captured the conflict luke must have been feeling between being maras teacher and wanting to remain honorable to that commitment and at the same time being in love with her and wanting to act on the sexual attraction. I feel like you stayed true to lukes true character... that of a teacher, a gentleman, and a kind person who loves and feels very deeply and is commited to being the most upstanding man he can be. I really enjoyed this story.
jojo chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
nice story
Obiwansfairiegrl chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
That was amazing! I got a recomendation to read your stuff from Melody (my friend) and I am shocked out of my mind! Honest to god, that was the best M/L fanfiction I have EVER read, and I can't wait to read your other stuff! There should SO be more Mara/Luke...My compliments, and that's a good thing cuz I usually don't review! Luv Ya!
Kitten Kisses chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
Ah, what a sweet ending. You both did a great job on this fic! Thank you for a nice read!
Kitten Kisses chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
Well, here we go! Luke and Mara believe they are right for one another. Very sweet!
Kitten Kisses chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
Ohh...very interesting. Kind of a plot twist... A great chapter, all in all. Now Mara needs to admit her love of Luke to his face.
Kitten Kisses chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
Oh, wow. Poor Luke! Though, Mara does seem to have a point...
Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 5/27/2005 I wish my reviews could be more awe-inspiringly helpful, but I really can't think of a whole lot of helpful information for you. Your writing is very good (though there are a few spelling and grammar mistakes)...

C'mon Luke, follow her!
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
Another great chapter! Mara knows, and she's even trying to attract the great Jedi Master. Hmm...

*grins* Guess I'll have to keep reading, eh?
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Hahaha, this chapter is great. A wonderful start, lots of new information... overall, I'd say it was splendid, indeed!

Giving Mara an artistic ability was a really good idea. I can really see her as an artist... that's very cool. Good job!
elfin2 chapter 7 . 12/5/2004
Nice work, but work on your proofreading - you're missing quotation marks all over the place.
ariapaige chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
Ash! Rhea! This is absolutely brilliant! Sorry I've not caught up before now... and if you've sent me a message, again, i apologize, the school's system is blocking out my e-mail site. But anyway, what i think i loved most about this one was luke and mara's interaction with other characters. Most especially kyp. lol. Keep up the good work, both of you.

AngusH chapter 7 . 7/13/2003
This was a really wonderful story. I really loved reading it.

Vampkestrel chapter 7 . 7/10/2003
beatiful story awesome lemon i loved it.
Vampkestrel chapter 6 . 7/9/2003
drool* can't wait till the next chapter comes out _