Reviews for Chamber Girl
Hereforhinny chapter 11 . 2/13
I keep waiting for the accidental mirror call when Harry and Ginny strike up a conversation when they'd been looking to talk to someone else. So glad this is labeled slow burn so I can keep my impatience in check
Hereforhinny chapter 7 . 2/13
Really excited to see where years apart and Harry being so impressed with her as a new first impression will take their relationship
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 25 . 1/17
Wow, I did not see that coming.
AslansHow24 chapter 19 . 12/5/2023
damn, you weren't kidding about a slow burn, but I love it better than the stories that rush relationships.
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 26 . 10/30/2023
Snape is going to come back and haunt Dumbledore for telling the world that he died in a potions accident. "Sacrificing my life wasn't enough Dumbledore, you had to go and murder my reputation as one of the best potions masters! My one real accomplishment in this life!" Even in death Dumbledore taunts him.
Pableroski chapter 40 . 8/21/2023
It was interesting watching another side of ginny, and even how a little action can change a hole story. At some point I was sure Harry was going to try and find the chamber before ginny's escapade, but she doing it all for herself showed how strong she can be. I loved this one, great great job
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 40 . 8/7/2023
They’re engaged! God! This was such a fantastic fic. I love how you write everyone. Whatever happened to Luna and Zabini being a thing though? Unless o mistook that for another fic? Love that Aunt Ginny can call the babies. Such a great fic! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 39 . 8/7/2023
Um, why cousins Lucius kill Greyback? I’m sure he’s killed before. And Teddy has been born!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 38 . 8/7/2023
I feel like it’s Draco who’s doing all this. Or Snape if he lived by some miracle. I love that Percy is trying and he’s now working at WWW!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 37 . 8/7/2023
Why didn’t Percy just send the letters to Ginny? Why use Ron? And I hope Ginny and Demelza become friends.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 36 . 8/7/2023
So how did they die? I’m glad the twins are okay. And Harry and Ginny slept together! I hope Ginny tells Percy everything. And Percy will fall in love with Audrey.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 35 . 8/7/2023
Shit so at least the Healer is okay. And everyone now knows Harry was a horcrux and Ginny bright him back. And everyone knows Tonks is pregnant! Yay!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 34 . 8/7/2023
I thought Luna was with Blaise? And I hope Neville comes back to Hogwarts. And McGonagall would never think Neville was useless.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 33 . 8/7/2023
So Remus is the only one they really lost? Also, I forgot to ask, but way back when the attack on Kings Cross happened, Gryffindor lost two brothers, a First Year and a Fourth Year. They were Dennis and Colin Creevey, weren’t they? Damn. That sucks. I’m glad that Teddy will be born. But it sucks that he’ll never meet his dad. But at least his mom is alive. Greyback will die for what he did. And where did Lucius go if he was knocked out by a rock?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 32 . 8/7/2023
How is it about Harry? He’s not the heir of Slytherin. And certainly isn’t the heir of Gryffindor. Hate when they do that. So no the horcrux is dead. And Ginny really talk backed to Voldemort and made fun of his choice in women. Lol. Bold, ginny. Very bold and very badass.