Reviews for Aim & Ignite
Severus initiated a comforting gesture with Ariel! Huge step for him. He’s also finally stopped calling her Lily thing. She’s still Miss. Evens even in his thoughts, but I’ll take it.

Hermione continues to impress me with her dedication to being a good friend. It couldn’t have been easy to approach a man who snarls and bites first and asks questions later, in public, no less.

Excellent chapter.
Ayyio chapter 25 . 7/23
loved this chapter! looking forward to the next one
kukuhimanpr chapter 1 . 7/23
i have to say this. in canon, severus' quality that redeems his mistake is not just his unrequitable love to lily and his wish to atone for his mistake. severus also do a lot of espionage stuff for the light side that could immediately kill him if his cover's broken prematurely. he's also implied of trying to save some people he could save while maintaining his cover, like the hogwarts students for example. and him just offering his live for the unbreakable vow to save and guide draco per narcissa's request. and lastly, he's a bad biased teacher (probably due to his need to maintain cover in slytherin and death eaters), but he still try hard to instill great discipline to his students in potion and DADA, under dumbledore's monitoring and approval. all of this are done while he's juggling TOO MANY responsibilities under a very stressful schedule... i would go crazy in the same situation...

severus snape is a very flawed man, but he still tries his best to atone for his mistake. a very human being.
Daniel6 chapter 25 . 7/22
I think that Ariel was terrified that Severus would not want her as his daughter. Which is ludicrous.
camelia-chan chapter 25 . 7/22
ooowww Severus papa bear!
Sunset74 chapter 25 . 7/22
Dumbledore dosing him with the calming draught, and his amusement was hilarious. You write so well, it literally makes my heart hurt for Snape and Ariel!
jingerr chapter 1 . 7/17
hey!I'm here
My heart goes out to both Ariel and Severus. The push and pull of emotions and things left unsaid is painful. Excellent writing.

Love your Hermione, always has Ariel’s back
Ayyio chapter 24 . 7/16
Oo interesting, can't wait for the next chapter!
Lil'Sparrow7 chapter 24 . 7/15
These poor idiots need therapy and lots of hugs.
BlueWater5 chapter 24 . 7/15
I like how Severus and Ariel are slowly getting along better. Loved how Ariel thinks Severus would be a great spy!
camelia-chan chapter 24 . 7/15
My god i've been thinking about this! thanks for the update!
Sunset74 chapter 24 . 7/15
Great to get a new chapter! I love the progress in their relationship, and the scenes with them together are my favorite!
Daniel6 chapter 24 . 7/15
Severus is getting better at being a dad.
Phieleia chapter 23 . 5/24
Really like this portrayal of Snape. Very much in character. I love it! Keep up the good work!