Reviews for Aim & Ignite
katteken chapter 16 . 6/16
Your story is great, especially as the pace is picking up now. Keep on, dear writer!
hooliho chapter 1 . 6/10
Ok, so I’ve never really been a fan of ‘Snape is Harry’s real das’ stories - but yours? I love it. Just the right amount of slow burn drama, with a super cool writing style to go along with it. I can’t tell you how much I love the little italicised poetic memory sections, or the way he calls Ariel Lily-thing 3
ArtistiCapybara chapter 16 . 6/8
Hooray! So glad to have a new chapter!
I completely understand life getting crazy, and I've been off fanfiction ever since school started, but at least once a week I'd check to see if this updated! Love it so much! I even told my friend about it, so hopefully she'll read it too.
Sonnenschein2407 chapter 16 . 6/6
I love your story! One of the best and most realistic (realistic in the HP universe, of course) Snape/Harry(Ariel) stories I have read. Please update soon!
Sonnenschein2407 chapter 8 . 6/5
Finally Snape knows! I love this chapter!
Sonnenschein2407 chapter 2 . 6/5
Great start of the story! I am really looking forward to read the daughter/father developmentGreat idea! And your writing style is really, really good!
Glad Hermione is more aware of what Ariel has been going through. Now she’ll have someone to offer the support the adults obliviously have no intention of doing.
midnightquaffles chapter 16 . 6/2
You have no idea how excited I was to see that you've updated. I ADORE this story to bits and pieces and you have such a lovely writing style. I love the little italicized bits that show flashbacks to previous moments. And I absolutely love that Severus is slowly coming around to accept that he needs to play a more active part in Ariel's life.
calhoonemma0 chapter 16 . 6/2
This is such a good story. I saw this only a few days ago and I have fallen in love with it. Keep up the good work, I can’t wait to see what you do next.

Your Snape seems so truthful, I like that he doesn’t completely change or immediately cool with things. Makes him seem more human to me.

Ariel is just adorable and I can’t wait to see what she gets into next.
RhodaBush chapter 16 . 5/31
More soon please
RhodaBush chapter 15 . 5/31
More please
couldnt stop reading- amazing story telling!
lazy-kaa chapter 15 . 5/8
I guess that it is one of most unusual storries about SS and virtually HP. Of course, girls are more loved by fathers... Anyway, Emotional response from Snape it is life changing one. Thanks for hours of interesting and deep reading...
SilverShadowClaw chapter 15 . 5/4
Looking forward to the next chapter!
MonochromeRen chapter 15 . 4/6
I wont lie. if her nose is touching his hips then she must be fucking short. real 11 year olds are already about 5 feet. I would know because my younger sister is 11 and she is taller than me. I'm so sad.