Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
that was so sweet.
drmcatcher chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Hi! I like this story, but it ended a little too soon. Will Sam tell Lois and Clark about his suspicions? Cheers! Happy Holidays!
M0M chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Do you have a fan club? And how do I get to become a member? I have now read all of your stories, and my only regret is that there aren't any more for me to read.
hardshoe chapter 1 . 7/16/2003

wow

keep up the great writing on the dagger series

is this the last one? hopefully not!

now i'm off to read other stories of yours

great work

i'll be waiting for the next installment

hardshoe
that was great chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
If they ever make a movie it needs to be about this. fabulous
Katie chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Amazing story. This is the first story of your's that I have ever read. I've since read the precursors to this story as well as the rest of your work. You're a wonderful writor. I look forward to more.
Andy chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
As always an excellent story. I never check fan fiction without hoping for something from you. As a father of an 8 year old girl, I loved how Marta view of Superman changes when she learns his secret. Great characterization of how kids see their parents no matter who they are. Please keep the stories coming. One question - in the home series, it appears that Clark only has 4 kids - Anne, CJ, Jon and Rhonda. Did I miss somethng?
Rea chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Very good, very cute. It was interesting to hear about Lois and Clark's kids, though I feel sorry for them...triplits! one is enough! A few things were confusing, such as the sudden POV changes and the like, but other than that a good story.