Reviews for Purloin
rina123nike chapter 2 . 4/23/2020
Great new chapter. Thank you
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
Great start. I like how Kate teases Rick.
rina123nike chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
Great storty
mmw74 chapter 1 . 4/22/2020
Fun! Thx for writing more about our favorite couple!
Trude chapter 1 . 4/22/2020
cute story - thank you
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 4/22/2020
great :)
buffymoonxo chapter 1 . 4/22/2020
Nellieeeeee!

First of all, thank you for reuploading this. It made me smile so big while reading it.

SECONDLY OMG MY BABIES. You have freaking talent when it comes to portraying these two in fic, girl. They're spot on, and I LOVE HOW MUCH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.

Honestly love how he just observes her. We know he does it, even in the show they were very clear about him observing her, but the way you wrote how he was just watching her... like he wasn't only seeing her paint her nails, it's like he saw right through her, and all of her, at the same time. He saw her hair, her mouth, her arms, her legs, her eyes... literally everything. He saw it all, and like the way you described it so beautifully, yet so simply. Like that was perfection.

I ALSO LOVE HOW WEAK HE IS FOR HER BC SHE MAKES HIM MELT IN THE BEST WAYS. Their love is everything omg i love them so much.

And then I felt so emotional when he was describing how young she looked despite everything she's been through. Kate Beckett is my baby and I'll stand by that lol.

AND THEN SHE KNEW HE HAD BEEN THERE THE WHOLE TIME AND SHE WAS JUST WAITING FOR HIM. Literally the way you wrote their interaction with each other was so perfect I wanna sob at the beauty of it.
LIKE THE WAY THEY TEASE EACH OTHER AND JUST LOVE ON EACH OTHER AND LIKE... okay, they're just flawless thanks to you and I'm in love.

ALSO I KNOW I'M MORE OR LESS AT THE END OF THIS REVIEW BUT I DID ALSO WANNA POINT OUT THAT LIKE CASTLE, I AM ALSO A FAN OF THE WHITE SHIRT. FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

Basically I love them and you and I'm so so thankful to you for reuploading this and I can't wait for all the other chapters. You're the best!

-Linda, xoxo.
txgal2015 chapter 1 . 4/22/2020
Love this story. Can't wait for more.

Kim
theputz913 chapter 1 . 4/22/2020
Loved this. Thanks for sharing.
Midnight Caller chapter 1 . 4/22/2020