Reviews for Purloin
wendykw chapter 10 . 7/10/2021
Poor Kate. At least she has a nurturing husband.
sasans chapter 10 . 7/10/2021
Very, very good. Rick always trying to be the fixer and Kate being a bit stubborn.
life's a mystery chapter 10 . 7/10/2021
great
dopeysac chapter 9 . 7/10/2021
Yay! Poor Kate tired to the bone. Looking forward to more updates.
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 7/10/2021
Poor dear fell asleep hungry, but he had her relaxed enough to drop off! He did well!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 7/10/2021
That was a very important shirt to his wife! She made wonderful use of it, too.
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 7/10/2021
She brought back the will to write in him, now she accompanies him as his wife to the releases. A partner in every way.
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 7/10/2021
I can just about see her in that orange shirt! Not bad!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 7/10/2021
I spent a lot of time thinking about this before starting. This one let me look at how much Castle had changed Kate's life. She was independent and successful before he came along, but maybe not all that happy. Certainly, not a lot of joy in her workplace or even outside of work, it seemed.

We know the struggles they had, and here they are together and in love. Kate is happy and she's looking forward to her new family! And, best of all, she fully relies on Castle as her good right hand! She needs him, he needs her. Best love story ever!

Good chapter. Made me think.
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 7/10/2021
Apparently. twenty minutes of arguing is deserving of make-up sex! Totally agree!
aussiecate chapter 9 . 7/10/2021
Oh, this was so sweet, I love it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 7/10/2021
His love helps her through her most difficult night. That's about as great a result as he could hope for.
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 7/10/2021
Cute! Tough guy moved her to his lap! Then takes back his shirt at her request? Nicely done!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 7/10/2021
You paint a very nice picture of her sitting painting her nails! Not certain I could have remained so quiet as Castle did!
sasans chapter 9 . 7/9/2021
Poor Kate so tired and exhausted. I wish she would have eaten but a I guess a big breakfast is okay as long as he catches her before she slips out in the AM.
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »